Betfred Cup 2017

We beat Motherwell away in the quarters when we won the LC in 2014 so hopefully drawing them again at the same stage is a good omen. It's a ground where we normally play well so no fears at all going down there. I'm very confident another trip to Hampden is just around the corner. Good chance it will be the same last four for two domestic cup competitions running now.

Bear in mind that from a sponsors perspective yes the hun might be away (by 3 miles) but what you would expect the sponsors select four of Tims, Huns, us and the Hivs are all separate fixtures.

Just saying. And I don't even drive a taxi.

Sounds like you've been speaking to a taxi driver though...

Also wouldn't have tried it if they weren't 3 or 4 nil up.

Fucking rat.

@@RAZOR would agree with this assessment if he wasn't on holiday on altitude training.

Indeed min. A horrible little creature.

I thought the altitude training thing was a joke :omg:

The last I saw you were deep inside @minijcs pocket gobbling his bellend. Glad you've recovered

Wish more would do this. It's the type of thing that will get the fans back

We're certainly doing a minibus doon because of it. Fans needs to actually take up the offer to incentivize the club to do more of this sort of thing though. Far too many fuckers use price as an excuse nae to go to games but then don't show up when the prices are discounted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...