Anyone Received The Sandwich Van E-Mail Yet?

Karl Fletcher

Its fairly hit Facebook, you've got to feel a bit sorry for the girl, one simple error and she's the talk of the town and her life is turned upside down.

Didn't stop me sharing her story on facebook though! :thumbup1:

The papers will probably run the story as well, poor girl.

Someone will have to find out where the wedding is, and we'll send the lad a snorkel and diving mask as a wedding present.

Then she'll kill herself and we'll all feel terrible.

• Upvote 5

oh look. isn't that helpful of the Daily Mail to publish not only the content of the email, but where she worked (after they'd carefully blurred this in the email), and a photo of the woman with her fiancé. nice. :nono:

EDIT: i'd still like to know after the HR person has spoken of reprimanding these two, if they've done the same with helpful Deborah? who circulated internal email outside of the company?

I'm going soft, I feel sorry for them and a bit scared of ever sending

an e mail again.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

I said the same earlier, she fucked up and it was a laugh but really hope it can blow over quickly and they can get on with their life's. She never even said much.

I said the same earlier, she fucked up and it was a laugh but really hope it can blow over quickly and they can get on with their life's. She never even said much.

Indeed, if it had been really saucy, then the spreading of the email, while a bit vicious, could at least be understandable from a comedy perspective, but it's real weak stuff.

I think the sandwich van got there just in time to stop it

getting a bit steamy :-)

An innocent mistake, poor girl.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

What a shame. The bird who sent it outside the company must be regretting doing that. Unless she's a right bitch. Receptionist made an embarrasing mistake, but she meany to send it on. In Aberdeen it's no surprise something like that would do the rounds pretty quickly. Wonder if she keeps her job. Company must be fairly embarrassed too, reputations and all that.