Sevco Thread

I highly doubt it was racial, the huns clearly lost discipline and were getting beat, as per they were sulking, they couldn't get over how a non Scottish ref wouldn't give them everything.

The Slav player has already said what was said, if the huns misheard it then tough, end of the day they got beat. This is all just a side show.

• Upvote 2
10 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Can vouch for Czech fans being pretty racist. Went to Sparta v Slavia a few years back. Was in with the Sparta fans and the abuse the black player they had got when he lost the ball was much more than any other player. 

He was maybe just their Ash Taylor, all teams have a boo boy. 

26 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Not me, will have a full head of hair until I kick the bucket. 

I'm fine just now. I anticipate problems in my 30's or so, when I will just shave it off and take being called a baldy. 

17 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I highly doubt it was racial, the huns clearly lost discipline and were getting beat, as per they were sulking, they couldn't get over how a non Scottish ref wouldn't give them everything.

The Slav player has already said what was said, if the huns misheard it then tough, end of the day they got beat. This is all just a side show.

? 

48 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You fucking guy is what was said.

Aye I'm sure he'd got through all the trouble to whisper in Kamara's ear with his mouth covered to say "You fucking guy".

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Would you say Scottish fans are racist? 

Certain sections definitely, not as widespread a problem here as in other countries like the Czech republic.

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Ive been forced to listen to rap music and it was racist sexist filth. 

N word this, bitch ass ho that. Glorification of drug use aswell. Gutter level stuff. 

Why dont BLM or Antifa target these channels instead of sleepy coffee shops. 

Spot on.

I'v always wondered how the double standards work with that.

Same on the Wire it was n this n that.

There is racism but a lot of it is made up.

A lot of ethnics use the racism card for everything.

Did'nt get a job,promotion.

Did'nt get a council house.

Refused a table in a busy restaurant.

Coul'nt wave down a taxi.etc etc

This happens to a lot of white people as well.

Just thought it would be amongst the next sound bites from you. You were following a typical path. 

be moaning about the blackboard and ba ba rainbow sheep next 

It's primitive behaviour. Ironically, like kamara and his mates chasing this man and beating him up 

16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Just thought it would be amongst the next sound bites from you. You were following a typical path. 

be moaning about the blackboard and ba ba rainbow sheep next 

It's primitive behaviour. Ironically, like kamara and his mates chasing this man and beating him up 

You hitting the drink early.

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

I'm tired of the race card, it's way overused and has went into overdrive with the blm bams. The knee thing is absurd as well, now players using it at every turn. It's in danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf, when it really does happen it will be ignored. 

Ever seen tropic thunder?

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Consi, Im unsure of your profession but do you have any ethnic colleagues? 

do you ever think their work output is lesser than yours?

I do have a black colleague who takes the piss, got fuck all to do with his ethnicity and everything to do with the fact he's 65 and doesn't give a fuck anymore. 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Roofe’s assault is worthy of a prison sentence. That’s the real story here. 

The clown world we live in now though categorises calling someone a name infinitely times worse than booting them square in the dish 

9 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Something has to happen. A wee fine and a slap on the wrist isn't enough, if it happens in the crowds, there should be bans, if it happens on the pitch, bans.

Its the only way folk will take it seriously. 

Get a big black guy to bum him furiously until he apologises.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Roofe assaulted the Slavia keeper it is as simple as that. Just like that fat hun bastard McCoist took out Theo back in the day. New club same thuggery as the defunct 1872 version.

Clear penalty to “rangers”