Sevco Thread

23 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its time you realise something, it really is

But I'm not going to tell you what it is

Instead, I'm retiring from here

I've outgrown it and all on it - the policing required to keep the beige,  the stereotypical bores and the downright pond life saddos is too much now for one person 

Most of what I read on here makes me furious, furious that there can be such a level of idiot in existence 

Goodbye and good luck, you all need it

Please tell, why leave us all on tenderhooks.

If not,,

:wave:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I've outgrown it and all on it - the policing required to keep the beige,  the stereotypical bores and the downright pond life saddos is too much now for one person 

Most of what I read on here makes me furious, furious that there can be such a level of idiot in existence 

Hopefully the door hits you on the back of the head on the way out.

Very hard. 

PS - You’re a sanctimonious cunt. 
?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
55 minutes ago, Millertime said:

?

Meltdown in Rutherglen 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Dinna come back ye prick!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Don't leave MT, I love you. xx

• Downvote 4
9 hours ago, Millertime said:

You aren’t just one person though, you have more personalities than both Andy Gorhams & all of them are idiotic.

Easy pickings MT??

celtic will pump MCinnes in the semi. Saw the result at the weekend and have successfully avoided all coverage/ news about it. I still doubt the huns will win the league but I'll put every penny I own on McHun not beating Celtic in both of these upcoming games, he doesn't know how too

1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

The Rangers are the "best coached team" in the Scottish Premiership, according to former Ibrox defender Maurice Ross.

It's along time I have heard his name mentioned.

Think he played for Aberdeen once upon a time.

Who actually contacts these ex players ?

More importantly how the fuck does he know?

Has he been round every team to see how they’re all coached?

Utter fucking nonsense. 
If he said “they’re the best team in Scotland right now” he might’ve had a point.

The point he made is guesswork. 

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

More importantly how the fuck does he know?

Has he been round every team to see how they’re all coached?

Utter fucking nonsense. 
If he said “they’re the best team in Scotland right now” he might’ve had a point.

The point he made is guesswork. 

He's a hun so he's only interested in Huns and Celtic, everyone else is insignificant to him. 

Huns beat Celtic at the weekend. 

Therefore Huns are the best coached team in Scotland as there are only 2 teams in Scotland. 

Easy. A couple of hundred quid in his back hipper courtesy of his Hun pals in the media. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Dangerous. You're not an experienced gambler. Whatever the odds might be on the away win on Saturday (4/9 at best?), it won't be good value. Let alone the X2.

If ever there was an opportunity to beat them, possibly for the first time in a meaningful fixture for McInnes, it's now. Plus records are always there to be broken. Nothing lasts forever. 

A wee bit harsh...

There are two examples at least. 

Scottish Cup at Parkhead in 2014. Anderson and Paulette.

League game at Pittodrie, when Church and Hayes scored - 2016 (I think?)

and honourable mention for 2017 cup final (where we were definitely up for it)

I don't think you can use hindsight to judge whether or not a game was meaningful, the management team cannot approach a game with such hindsight. The QF at Parkhead in 2014 was meaningful. The win at Pittodrie to keep us in the title chase was meaningful.  The fact that subsequent games went tits up doesn't change that fact.

However, the fact that I can call upon so few examples, illustrates the woeful record McInnes has against the tims - I can't and won't argue against that.

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Lencarl said:

The Rangers are the "best coached team" in the Scottish Premiership, according to former Ibrox defender Maurice Ross.

It's along time I have heard his name mentioned.

Think he played for Aberdeen once upon a time.

Who actually contacts these ex players ?

I wonder what his manager and the directors of Motherwell think of this statement, considering that he is a coach at Motherwell?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1