Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Your top 5 most hated ex-dons player

Even though David Robertson subsequently signed for Huns he was a good left back for Dons and Real Kashmir documentary is "as funny as fuck", as DR would say.

So wouldn't be in top 5 in my book.

My top 5 would be Diamond, Foster, Jack, Hayes and Aluko. All snakes in one form or another. Ps looking forward to Foster getting a new one ripped on Saturday up at County.

This is precisely my list with the exception of Hayes who, for reasons already mentioned behaved respectfully right until the end.  Not sure who I would replace Hayes with?

Possibly Jackie MacNamara for simply never turning up to a game for the Dons....and similar but slightly less so, Paul Bernard.

I guess I could see if the angry brigade bite by saying

1, Neale Cooper

2, Simmie (unforgivable tackle on the most talented Scottish football since Dalgleish)

3, Willie Miller

4, Eric Black

5, Eoin Jess

Hayes really divides opinion eh

Personally I just dont feel any hatred for the cunt. I thought we got a great deal, I thought he got a great deal (can't argue with his bank and medal collection). Also, signing the new contract when there was clear interest in him was a good move.

Just don't think it compares to Jack leaving on a free to sign for the huns - who we were better than at the time. Especially after signalling he wanted to move down south. Or worse... paying your own transfer fee to sign for the real huns. I wonder if Aberdeen ever actually got that money from Aluko?

The only thing I will credit him for is he got us money by signing a new contract. He still went to our direct rival at the time; So he is therefore a cunt now.

How can you have sympathy with Pele his woes were all self inflicted Duncan Shearer was of that view too in his book

Still bitter after 17 years that he got the job over Black?

Aye, I remember the story behind Jerel Ifil getting signed up and heard he played well against Hull City, consequently signing for Aberdeen on the back of that performance. It was the first game we played after the debacle in Olomouc and we only ended up signing two outfield players that summer, Ifil and Davide Grassi. What a time to be alive.

Was that when arranged no preseason games and sat in a river in Austria instead?