Fan meetings

Not unreasonable.

Surely you'd want to know who the manager was before committing your future.

Shinnies Derby career was on the verge of being over before it began, because the manager who signed him had left.

I just like to use hyperbole and mock outrage to stir up some fowk

Dinna read into my ramblings in the fitbah forum

I can't understand why folk think it's so unlikely that the players who were being offered a new contract would be asking if the manager who's contract was due to expire in 2020 would still be there before they committed to the contracts?

If your work offered you £3-4k a week for 2 or 3 years, would you really give a fuck who your manager was? I know I wouldn't.

• Upvote 1

If your work offered you £3-4k a week for 2 or 3 years, would you really give a fuck who your manager was? I know I wouldn't.

It’s a different environment. Most works couldn’t give a fuck about their staff leaving. In football you can have a good wage but it’s having a good environment that can be a factor in a player deciding their future. Being happy at a club matters.

It I told my work I was leaving i don’t think they’d miss my ability to post on here and Facebook with the occasional twitter ramble.

How often do you log in and out between this account and sooper-hanz?

Not a fucking clue what you are on about here.

Are you implying Hanz is arrogant - which i’ve never seen any evidence of, we are the same person despite him being down Glasgow way somewhere and me clearly being in Aberdeen or just woken up and spouting pish? I’ll let you off on a Friday morning, I also have a sare heid.

other bits from the meeting:

more blabber about redeveloping pittodrie would mean; lower capacity, more expensive, european qualifiers played on the moon

Dave C is happy to invest more in the club

Consultations on stadium design next year

safe standing is a possibility - would be keen for 500-1000 fans to commit to this

training facility cost £13m - no debt, all paid for. Had hoped to raise £8m or £9m from locals but only got £1m in the end.

£750k opex per year to run

Now scouting in croatia

could start a fanzone behind rds so to take early 'learnings' in to the new ground

keen to abolish the no booze laws

Fucking mental. 

Could have rebuilt the Main Stand for that and carried on using the sports village

• Downvote 1

more blabber about redeveloping pittodrie would mean; lower capacity, more expensive, european qualifiers played on the moon

safe standing is a possibility - would be keen for 500-1000 fans to commit to this

training facility cost £13m - no debt, all paid for. Had hoped to raise £8m or £9m from locals but only got £1m in the end.

Now scouting in croatia

could start a fanzone behind rds so to take early 'learnings' in to the new ground

Then what? We would still need proper training facilities and the rest of the stadium would need rebuilt too apart from the RDS.

Fucking mental.

Can you read?

"carried on using the sports village"

Which we'll probably be doing over the winter months anyway

Now scouting in croatia

:hysterical: 

If you cared about your career and liked the current manager, then yes

What you just did there was called "projection" and it doesnt shine you in a good light

All you'd be doing is giving yourself some security, if you were good enough other clubs would still be sniffing around at a later date if your agent let it be known you were open to a move.