Weegies

Some useful facts about weegies:

Weegies are taken down sewers in cages to deter rats

Evolution stalled slightly in Glasgow which resulted in the stunted human "Weegie"

A weegies IQ can be counted on the fingers of a typical weegie hand. Four.

The Hills have eyes was originally meant to be set in Glasgow, but the cast found it to be "too realistic"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Weegies have this deluded belief that everyone outside the weege thinks they're funny & hard as fk.

Scousers are very similar in this respect.

Outside the pup in Edinburgh the other night having a smoke & overheard this young weegie lad speaking to some tourists. (couldn't help over hearing cos he was a typical weegie)

Anyway, he was basically saying to the tourists that I'm surprised you are speaking to me because everyone normally hears the accent & automatically thinks I'm going to batter them. :clangers2:

Needless to say it wasn't that much later into the night before someone smacked him (don't know what for but can guess) & he fucked off :laughing:

MT uses his weegieness as a status symbol to open all kinds of doors both in business & socailly. Hanging around with other strange men, like Gary McAllister in shitty bars, because being weegie is the coolest of the cool in MT's Walter Mitty world.

I am fairly confident you have nae idea what "Walter Mitty world" means.

This thread is brilliant.

• Upvote 1

Haha, I suspect the ratio of "say it to their face" compared to "say it on the internet" when it comes to slagging off Weegies is quite low.

jesus.

really?

REALLY?

yup

low, thought not AS low as a good woman finding any of them attractive in a masculine sense

Equally, I think it may be a similar issue with MT and his opinions on Aberdonians... :laughing:

Ha, I'm no fussed min, just wherever! Where is Munns again, know the name but can't place it... Does it have a pool table? Dare say Tup won't be interested if not.

It's literally 200 yards from the ground on Maryhill Road.

Not sure about the pool table, buts it one of those old pubs with 2 parts, the bar and the lounge, so might be one in the lounge for all Tup's pool needs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Had a chipper once in Edinburgh and I remember the girl asking if I'd like salt and sauce, thought she obviously meant to say salt and vinegar so said please. Thought she was putting brown sauce on my fish supper was like fit the fuck ye deein! Was fine enough though! Is this just an Edinburgh thing??

Aye Edinburgh is the only plce that I've witnessed that just offer salt n sauce as opposed to salt n vinegar.

But the sauce is really fine though. I buy it to have in the house also. Couldn't care what's in it cos it's fine

Dunno, used to love the occasional Chinky Chicken Omelette and Chips.

I was given a penalty point for racism for asking who prefers a Chinky to an Indian takeaway on another forum.

The same forum where there is a poster called he who can't be named, a poster very much in the mold of a poster on here.