Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Same folk I ken. Ex dandy is the father.

If you don't mind me sayin, kids names seems a strange pet hate. Why does it bother you what somebody else's kid is called?

Maybe a pet hate from me is a bit harsh but if I get a CV in and their name is a stripper name I immediately ignore as I assume they are complete minks.

For the job (obviously text them for sex)

Did they ever make it bacl to the fun fair in dungeons and dragons, or did that annoying wee shite, uni, always get trapped by venger so Bobby the barbarian convinced the rest to hang back and rescue uni. Im sure cavalier was like balls to that, but ranger convinced him to stay and rescue the useless wee asshole. Might you tube it and see what happened in the end.

Did they ever make it bacl to the fun fair in dungeons and dragons, or did that annoying wee shite, uni, always get trapped by venger so Bobby the barbarian convinced the rest to hang back and rescue uni. Im sure cavalier was like balls to that, but ranger convinced him to stay and rescue the useless wee asshole. Might you tube it and see what happened in the end.

^^ Think they made it back but the bad guy followed them and after an almighty fight it was all good.

You raise a good point though, so many series that I used to watch but no idea what happened in the end.

Did the littlest hobbo make find a home, did Sam from Quantum Leap ever make it home, did the A team ever clear their name?

If only we had a way to search information in an instant