Aberdeen V Dumbarton (1-0)

Well, no, but it was the most obvious one.

I find it amusing that, in almost every rant about him, you almost explain your hatred for him completely.

It can't be good for your health to despise someone so much.

I still find it amusingamazing that some STILL try to give him the benefit of the doubt & defend him

I'd play all three Flood and Robson in midfield with Jack at Right Back...Logan given a free roaming role in midfield...

?

Hayes, Flood, Robson, McGinn.... is more or less the successful midfield that has been picking itself. You want to throw Logan, who god knows how many games he's played in midfield in his life, into one of the biggest, if not, THE biggest game in the last 20 years?

I still find it amusingamazing that some STILL try to give him the benefit of the doubt & defend him

Your blinkered approach to Langfield has clouded your judgement. People don't chastise you for their defence of him. Most see him for what he is. But it's the style you take and the somewhat warped manner in which you pick out every blood single error and maginfy it to within an inch of it's life.

He's our keeper, our no1 keeper at present.

We are within 90 mins of winning a cup, in the semi of the bigger one, and sitting 2nd in the league. Chin up, things can only get better son.

Your blinkered approach to Langfield has clouded your judgement. People don't chastise you for their defence of him. Most see him for what he is. But it's the style you take and the somewhat warped manner in which you pick out every blood single error and maginfy it to within an inch of it's life.

He's our keeper, our no1 keeper at present.

We are within 90 mins of winning a cup, in the semi of the bigger one, and sitting 2nd in the league. Chin up, things can only get better son.

Jesus. Not you again.