Out Of Contract

Maybe (like a lot have said in past) he wasn't the real talent at Dundee & he just hung onto Hemmings coat tails at Dundee

He has double figures for both goals and assists for two season in a row at Dundee. I think in at least one of those seasons, if not both, he had the highest combined figures for any player outside Celtic. He was good.

Guest RosemountRed

Summer 2018

Ryan Christie - end of loan - no idea

Greg Stewart - end of loan - no idea

Dominic Ball - end of loan - one of the worst players I've seen play for Aberdeen, goodbye

Kenny McLean - end of loan - he's gone

Chidi Nwakali - end of loan - goodbye

Freddie Woodman - end of loan - goodbye

Danny Rogers - DM has shown he doesn't trust him, so he'll be gone

David Craddock - no idea

Anthony O'Connor - absolutely horrific footballer and compleye bellend, goodbye

Kari Arnason - legs are gone, goodbye

Harlain Mbayo (on loan to Albion Rovers) - goodbye

Daniel Harvie - no idea

Nicky Maynard - goodbye lol

Bruce Anderson (on loan to Elgin) - no idea

Connor McLennan (on loan to Brechin) - no idea

So that's at very least nine first tea, players leaving, massive.

Tansey will also go.

I wouldn't want Shinnie, GMS etc to leave tbh

It's hard to judge players at the moment - the whole team is failing so badly but I think many of these players could do well under a better motivator/or in a stronger team with more balls.

So rather than getting shot of everyone we just need to replace the ones leaving with much more committed more determined players.

Also players for the right areas of the fucking pitch.

And the manager to learn how to bloody well motivate the fuckers so there's some fight in the team.

Some of these players can give so much more I reckon. Even May might look like a better player in a different type of team.

So the team for next season will be

Lewis

Logan - Devlin - McKenna - Considine

Shinnie - New Signing

McGinn - New Signing - GMS

May or Rooney

Subs, New keeper, Reynolds, Wright then youth players.

Pretty bare squad and with DMC having a pretty poor batting average at signing players, I'm not overly confident for next season.

So the team for next season will be

Lewis

Logan - New Signing - McKenna - Considine

Shinnie - New Signing

McGinn - New Signing - GMS

May or Rooney

Subs, New keeper, Reynolds, Wright then youth players.

Pretty bare squad and with DMC having a pretty poor batting average at signing players, I'm not overly confident for next season.

Devlin to be CB with McKenna, if he still has a knee.

Lewis

New - Devlin - McKenna - New

New - Shinnie

McGinn - New- GMS

New

No idea if any of our kids are ready yet - would like to see them stepping up - Logan needs to buck up his ideas up or fuck off down to Manchester if that's where he'd prefer to be.

Of course, there's no reason why we should just be playing 4-2-3-1 but that's clearly the only formation that DMc can actually play.

Summer 2018

Ryan Christie - end of loan

Greg Stewart - end of loan

Dominic Ball - end of loan

Kenny McLean - end of loan

Chidi Nwakali - end of loan

Freddie Woodman - end of loan

Danny Rogers

David Craddock

Anthony O'Connor

Kari Arnason

Harlain Mbayo (on loan to Albion Rovers)

Daniel Harvie

Nicky Maynard

Bruce Anderson (on loan to Elgin)

Connor McLennan (on loan to Brechin)

Graeme Shinnie

Andrew Considine

Mark Reynolds

Gary Mackay-Steven

Frank Ross

Joe Lewis

Shay Logan

Greg Tansey (on loan to Ross County)

Adam Rooney

Dean Campbell

Sam Cosgrove

Derek McInnes

Tony Docherty

Stevie May

Scott Wright

Niall McGinn

Michael Devlin

Scott McKenna

Bruce Anderson and Connor McLennan are not out on loan

Devlin is your new signing for right centre half

Three signings to be first picks required: Centre mid, attacking midfield and left back

Not even close imo.

Try 2 centre mids, 1 attacking midfielder, 1 forward, 1 left back and one utility full back (covering both sides)

And the worst of the under contract squad fillers shown the door - Reynolds and Considine for me.

Not sure if excited or confident comes into it, but I'm intrigued as to how this summer will go. There's going to be plenty wages freed up and I guess Derek feels he has a point to prove re. recruitment after his comments yesterday about the ast few transfer windows.

It's always intriguing when we reshape the squad so much.

But would be more intriguing with a different manager doing it.

Not even close imo.

Try 2 centre mids, 1 attacking midfielder, 1 forward, 1 left back and one utility full back (covering both sides)

And the worst of the under contract squad fillers shown the door - Reynolds and Considine for me.

I agree those are the signings. My shouts are the ones I want to be our best players. Better than Lewis, better than Shinnie, better than McKenna

Controversial, but I'd be willing to give Tansey a second chance next season. Wasn't fit this season, three operations is it he's had? Any player would be shite in that condition.

I don't see him as first choice, but you know a fully fit Tansey might have been useful on Saturday with McLean suspended.

GMS I predict will have a big season next season. Would like to see Christie and Stewart signed.

First choice next season.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Shinnie

Two hard cunts that can also play fitba

McGinn Christie GMS

Anderson

The two midfielders are the really fucking big signings. Another Simpson and Cooper.

Controversial, but I'd be willing to give Tansey a second chance next season. Wasn't fit this season, three operations is it he's had? Any player would be shite in that condition.

I don't see him as first choice, but you know a fully fit Tansey might have been useful on Saturday with McLean suspended.

GMS I predict will have a big season next season. Would like to see Christie and Stewart signed.

Lewis

McGinn Christie GMS

Anderson

The two midfielders are the really fucking big signings. Another Simpson and Cooper.

Tansey a second chance?! How the fuck can you be a ports journalist?! Incredible.

• Upvote 1

Lewis

McGinn Christie GMS

Anderson

Even another Flood and Robson would more than do to be fair

Seemingly in the Scottish sun. Hopefully McInnes doesna see wallace as our answer to our left back peoblem!!

RANGERS will today sack Kenny Miller and suspend skipper Lee Wallace after a furious Hampden bust-up with gaffer Graeme Murty on Sunday.

SunSport can reveal that Millers Ibrox career is OVER following a major changing-room rammy with the Gers boss after the 4-0 Old Firm defeat. Blah blah blah.

Seemingly in the Scottish sun. Hopefully McInnes doesna see wallace as our answer to our left back peoblem!!

RANGERS will today sack Kenny Miller and suspend skipper Lee Wallace after a furious Hampden bust-up with gaffer Graeme Murty on Sunday.

SunSport can reveal that Millers Ibrox career is OVER following a major changing-room rammy with the Gers boss after the 4-0 Old Firm defeat. Blah blah blah.

Lee Wallace is a stick on to sign for Hearts I'd imagine.