Who Would You Have For Captain Next Season

Not club captain though? No doubt got the band during the game.

Should also be an out outfield player in my opinion so get right in the refs ear, especially as we have so many young louns just now who will get hacked to fuck.

That’s twice etc ref how many times.....

Keeper can’t sprint up the park and give abuse or he will probably get booked.

Joe Lewis as captain with lewis Ferguson as vice captain. Both on long term deals and first picks most weeks so makes sence.

Called it loon

Bryson and/or Ferguson could both be 'unofficial' captains further up the pitch.

Would that be the Vice Captain then or will there be a different Captain on the pitch?

The last four captains (I think) have been Aberdonians. Good to have local lads with the armband.

Step forward Dean Campbell.

Your nae right in the head why would someone who does not get a regular game and is far to young get the armband.

Lewes has it but i prefer an outfield player who can control things better while on the park.

I think he will prove a good choice. Understand why people may have preferred an outfield player, but there have been good examples of keepers as captains.

There's a school of thought which says keepers are a good bet for captaincy, as they get to survey the game more than outfield players and are less physically tired / more alert as the game progresses.