Aberdeen 3 - 0 Ross County

I thought we played well today. We definitely keep the ball better than last season with Ojo and Bryson in the middle. I think one of the main differences in this new team is our lack of a direct winger. McGinn is still a useful player but can’t carry the ball like he used to and Hedges is more of a number 10 than a winger (in my opinion).

Looked like Bryson came off with an injury (had an ice pack on his leg) which is hopefully not too serious.

Foster getting put on his arse by Hedges was definitely the highlight. It was efficient without ever being dominating. Hedges is a real confidence player, when he is in the mood then he can make things tick. Encouraging performance from Bryson, Leigh looked effective again. I'm still not convinced by Ojo, particularly when we have two players (Bryson and Ferguson) who are tasked with a similar role and do it more effectively

Foster getting put on his arse by Hedges was definitely the highlight. It was efficient without ever being dominating. Hedges is a real confidence player, when he is in the mood then he can make things tick. Encouraging performance from Bryson, Leigh looked effective again. I'm still not convinced by Ojo, particularly when we have two players (Bryson and Ferguson) who are tasked with a similar role and do it more effectively

Ojo broke up numerous counter attacks and is far more composed than Ferguson. Ojo had another very good game.