Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Dumpster saying this is now devastating for the SPFL and Scottish football needs help.Β 

Well. You voted out the 3rd biggest team in Scotland from the top league, a team that provides your biggest income, and profile, oh, and you spunked quarter of a million on a Dunfermline player.Β 

Go fuck yourself. Cannae wait for the domino affect of liquidations around the land. Putting my rage aside, Scottish football needs a blood letting. Cunts at Brechin and Alloa telling us what to do. These should be junior / pub teams in regional leagues.Β 

To quote back what we were told on the way down, shut up and take your medicine.

To balance the books we sold Hickey. Aberdeen sold McKenna. Hibs put Boyle on a long term contract. Then started moaning. Fuck them.Β 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

27 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Dumpster saying this is now devastating for the SPFL and Scottish football needs help.Β 

Well. You voted out the 3rd biggest team in Scotland from the top league, a team that provides your biggest income, and profile, oh, and you spunked quarter of a million on a Dunfermline player.Β 

Go fuck yourself. Cannae wait for the domino affect of liquidations around the land. Putting my rage aside, Scottish football needs a blood letting. Cunts at Brechin and Alloa telling us what to do. These should be junior / pub teams in regional leagues.Β 

To quote back what we were told on the way down, shut up and take your medicine.

To balance the books we sold Hickey. Aberdeen sold McKenna. Hibs put Boyle on a long term contract. Then started moaning. Fuck them.Β 

Fuck off you lower league hun bastard.

No-one cares.Β 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hun chat. 100%

THIS attitude is exactly why Hearts can fuck of and be liquidatedΒ for all I care.

I've little sympathy with top tier clubs.Β 

Allowed to resume playing before some folk got to see family.Β 

Running a corrupt and wholly immoral league.Β 

That encourages self interest. Greed,Β  corruption, general shithousery.Β 

Expecting the Scottish public to bail them out, the utter contempt they have shown to supporters seeing them as nothing more than a cash cow, a necessary evil.Β 

And the temerity,Β  arroganceΒ  and dogmatic attitude of the authorities when directed by the Scottish government to ram thier strict liability ruling,Β  and to keep thier nose out none of thier Fucking business.Β 

I hope this same government have the balls to tell them what goes around comes around and to go fuck themselves.Β 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Site Sponsor
12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No you didn't

There was definitely a burd on Sportscene

Who the fuckΒ was that?

i only switched on halfway through and there was Chris Chumbawumba and some Weegie quine with a gratin voice spikkinΒ Β pish.

instantly switched off.Β 

political correctness gone fucking daft again
Β 

• Upvote 1

Leeann (I think that's how you spell it) Crichton. Horrendous fucking hairstyle , especially when she scoops it up into some sort of massive bun/Golden eagle nest

Got a wheen o' Scotland wifies caps, think she's at Glasgow City (Booth manages them). Presented BBC Scotland's live lower league coverage last season alongside that hun cunt Steven Thompson.

They're forced into having quines do analysis these days to satisfy quotas. Strangely enough, whenever netball is (thankfully very rarely) shown on TV, there never seems to be a male guest analysing it.

Incidentally, Β  I ended up watching the last 20 minutes or so of the Arsenal quines v Spurs quines match last night as tv was totally shite. 0-0 when I turned over, 2-0 to Arsenal 3 minutes later and finished 4-0.

The second Arsenal goal was a (surprisingly) lovely move any mannies team would have been proud to score. Ended with a through ball into the box by a big old Dutch unit Midemar (sp) perfectly weighted for Scottish striker Lisa Evans to stroke home the first of what would become a hat trick.

The commentator stated that the two wifies were...and I quote " reading from the same page" when it came to the build up of that goal. What he neglected to say was that not only were they reading from the same page....they're also sleeping in the same fucking bed. Apparently this is quite a common phenomenon in wifies "football". Not the lesbianism per se.....fuck me it's rife. But actually team-mates being bed mates. That surely cannot be a good idea? An acrimonious split would surely force getting rid of one of them no matter how (relatively) good they were and fuck up team morale as some players take one side..others the other.Β 

Imagine if Dick Gough had come out the closet and started giving Fat Sally one up the Gary Glitter. Actually no scrub that. It's a fucking horrible thought.Β 

17 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

3rd biggest teamΒ ? my hairy arse

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Incidentally, Β  I ended up watching the last 20 minutes or so of the Arsenal quines v Spurs quines match last night as tv was totally shite. 0-0 when I turned over, 2-0 to Arsenal 3 minutes later and finished 4-0.

The second Arsenal goal was a (surprisingly) lovely move any mannies team would have been proud to score. Ended with a through ball into the box by a big old Dutch unit Midemar (sp) perfectly weighted for Scottish striker Lisa Evans to stroke home the first of what would become a hat trick.

The commentator stated that the two wifies were...and I quote " reading from the same page" when it came to the build up of that goal. What he neglected to say was that not only were they reading from the same page....they're also sleeping in the same fucking bed. Apparently this is quite a common phenomenon in wifies "football". Not the lesbianism per se.....fuck me it's rife. But actually team-mates being bed mates. That surely cannot be a good idea? An acrimonious split would surely force getting rid of one of them no matter how (relatively) good they were and fuck up team morale as some players take one side..others the other.Β 

Β 

I think it'sΒ a great idea. Β Can I just shock you.., I like women's football, despite what I said earlier. Β @Parklife

Aye bit of a soft penalty given to get their ball rolling.....they've been crying about not getting a penalty in the league for over a year so their little campaign worked (awarded by ex oldco season ticket holder Bobby Madden...who'da thunk it?)

But they're now taking Motherwell apart systematically. Probably end up 4 or 5. Cubts

EDIT...…………………...a second penalty (soft) awarded...…...3-0

Just now, Ten Caat said:

Aye bit of a soft penalty given to get their ball rolling.....they've been crying about not getting a penalty in the league for over a year so their little campaign worked (awarded by ex oldco season ticket holder Bobby Madden...who'da thunk it?)

But they're now taking Motherwell apart systematically. Probably end up 4 or 5. Cubts

Always amazes me the SFA allow known former season ticket holders to referee that club.

Regardless of whether the decisions are right or wrong (I’m not watching so don’t know) it creates suspicion.Β 
Only in Scotland.

In other countries referees have to disclose who they support (they could lie I suppose).Β 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Always amazes me the SFA allow known former season ticket holders to referee that club.

Regardless of whether the decisions are right or wrong (I’m not watching so don’t know) it creates suspicion.Β 
Only in Scotland.

In other countries referees have to disclose who they support (they could lie I suppose).Β 

Only Huns are allowed to ref their games.Β  Wee Willie Collum was stopped from refereeing them because they claimed bias.Β  Ironically.Β 

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Only in Scotland.

Just seen a replay of a Motherwell penalty claim (1-0 down at the time). Stone fucking waller.Β 

Madden had a decent view of it so cannot claim to have been unsighted