Racism In The Game

There's no doubt whatsoever who the comment was aimed at. 

Now i doubt the players would have heard it on the pitch at the time but obviously the Celtic players have seen it online, i have no doubt ours have to given that McInnes has commented on it in the press today.

How must Logan and Lowe be feeling knowing we have racist arseholes like that amongst our support? There are folk who know who it was. Someone needs to grow a pair and tell the club. A life ban is the very least he should get. A hefty fine in the Sheriff Court might also concentrate his bigoted mind a bit.

Fucking disgraceful

Wasting your breath TC mate. The racist gypes on here hide behind their keyboards spewing out hatred while using the anonymity of the internet to mask their identity. They would, of course, never dream of speaking to someone like that in real life for fear of having their teeth knocked down their throats. These people bring shame on the good name of Aberdeen FC and the quicker they are rooted out and shown up for the pea brained idiots they are the better.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

How come you're allowed to be proud to be black,  but if you said you were 'proud to be white'  you'd be called a nazi?

In the states we have lots of folks proud of their Irish heritage, Italian heritage, etc. And then we have those pro trump alt right turd sandwiches. It's pretty easy to tell the difference. 

• Downvote 1

Maybe not but who's to say it wasn't directed at the ref?

We are quick to jump all over racism despite not knowing full context of the boys anger.

Maybe he called the ref a black bastard when the pen was given?

I doubt it very much but you see point I am making here.

Yes I do get it and he should get a fair crack of the whip in court, but it would probably help if he turned himself in and justified his actions before he is found guilty in the public perception, which often supersedes the actual facts.

• Downvote 1