Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

TIAR means nothing to me (oh Vienna) assuming we can’t be the ones to break the run.  It clearly means a lot to the hun.  I hate the hun.  Ergo, mon the bog dancers.

But agree with the above.  Need to go on the mazy we were due in 2017 and sneak in like a sneaky thing through the top 6.  Wearing sneakers.  Sneakily.

remember it’ll work both ways.  If the Huns can’t win it they’ll happily chuck games to help us do it.  Won’t even hide it.

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

It's 6 points based on games played. It's just that celtic have played one less. Good to see the team had your backing, and you're awarding the 3 points to celtic already. ??

Whatever trevor. The point is just the hysteria is a laugh. However 4-0 Lille on Thursday means the panic button will be poised

5 hours ago, Tord31 said:

3 point gap based on games played yes. So yes I'm 'giving' Celtic the three points in their game in hand. 

I'm just meaning by all means sack Lennon because he is an idiot or sack Lennon because Lennon/Lawell fucked up in the transfer market. You don't sack him because you are 3-6 points behind.

I don't know if the hysteria is a good or bad thing for us. 

4-0 to Lille and Kennedy in charge against us on Sunday would be good news.

Any time I think of John Kennedy, this man always appears.........

BBC SPORT | EURO2000 | SQUAD | Ioan Viorel Ganea

Still think it was a hard but fair tackle all these years on.

15 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

He was excellent at doing that. Messrs King, Cairney, McCafferty and Torbett have a lot to thank him for. Filthy bastards.

15 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Any time I think of John Kennedy, this man always appears.........

BBC SPORT | EURO2000 | SQUAD | Ioan Viorel Ganea

Still think it was a hard but fair tackle all these years on.

?

Strange details for anyone but a Hun to obsess about.