Aberdeen 7 - 2 Motherwell

Three changes imo. Shinnie/Reynolds out as mentioned and I'd drop Rooney for one game I'm afraid. Toss up between Stockers and Storey for the spot up top.

Lewis

Logan Taylor O'Connor Considine

Jack McLean

McGinn Christie Hayes

Stockley

subs: Alexander, Reynolds, Rooney, Pawlett, Storey, Wright, Ross

Three changes imo. Shinnie/Reynolds out as mentioned and I'd drop Rooney for one game I'm afraid. Toss up between Stockers and Storey for the spot up top.

Lewis

Jack McLean

McGinn Christie Hayes

Stockley

subs: Alexander, Reynolds, Rooney, Pawlett, Storey, Wright, Ross

Stockley is garbage up front himself.

Thought he was a bit lazy on Saturday. Lost his man for their chance at the end which Lewis saved. Got zero protection from Madden like.

That team with Christie in for Shinnie, O'Connor building from the back and (a hungry) Storey up front COULD be awesome going forwards.

But then watching wanker Lasley kick it every which way and moult out muscling Des for a single goal win would be pissing depressing.

Guest RosemountRed

McGinn has picked up a knock apparently, so wouldn't be surprised if he starts on the bench.

Lewis

Jack Pawlett

Wright McLean Hayes

Storey

I can confirm that will not be the team.

Guest RosemountRed

Cannae make it due to work but would also like to see Storey giving a run out for this one..

Think people have been posting this for around 7 months now.

To be honest any team that has Andy Considine at LB gives me the heebie jeebies, as does a Taylor/Reynolds central defence pairing. I know, for bizarre reasons understood only by himself that McInnes prefers Considine to Shinnie at LB but with Shinnie out I'd like to see the likes of Mckenna get a start instead.

To be honest any team that has Andy Considine at LB gives me the heebie jeebies, as does a Taylor/Reynolds central defence pairing. I know, for bizarre reasons understood only by himself that McInnes prefers Considine to Shinnie at LB but with Shinnie out I'd like to see the likes of Mckenna get a start instead.

:clangers2:

Considine is fine at left back and a consistent performer. Don't compare him to 5 years ago.

• Downvote 1

I often think we are too critical, these player have had us in 2nd for the last two seasons, they won't ever be word beaters but they do a job for us.

McKenna is on loan at Ayr United.