• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? He doesn't like a runaround a beach and in a park up the town from the club? Quality training methods they are, very avant garde!

He obviously hasn't seen Rocky 4.

Rocky showed that you don't need all the latest training methods etc. Ivan Drago had the fancy training complex yet Rocky had a run down log cabin in the middle of nowhere in which he had to chop sticks run in the snow and climb mountains.

If I were in his ginger shoes, It'd be a no brainer for me as well. Say a club like Fulham were in fact wanting him:

Fulham: Chance to move to London, probably more money, using top class training facilities, top class coaching, but the seller would be a chance to play with international players like Clint Dempsey and Dembele.

Why would he want to stagnate at Aberdeen considering he'd be played out of position, with allegedly shit coaching.

Can't blame him really.

If I were in his ginger shoes, It'd be a no brainer for me as well. Say a club like Fulham were in fact wanting him:

Fulham: Chance to move to London, probably more money, using top class training facilities, top class coaching, but the seller would be a chance to play with international players like Clint Dempsey and Dembele.

Why would he want to stagnate at Aberdeen considering he'd be played out of position, with allegedly shit coaching.

Can't blame him really.

Nothing alleged about it.

Can't blame him really.

Should have really said train here, as he is nowhere near ready for EPL level.

I though our players used the sports village? is that not a modern facility?

its maybe not ours but the player have access to it. using training facilities as any sort of excuse not to sign for a club is laughable. At least have the balls to admit you want to leave for more money

Sports Village in Autumn \ winter time

Balgownie in spring \ summer.

Money and the Premiership being the factor for leaving nothing more or less.

Sports Village in Autumn \ winter time

Balgownie in spring \ summer.

Money and the Premiership being the factor for leaving nothing more or less.

Amazing indoor facility on our doorstep yet club had players training on the sand earlier in year when snow!!

if any of you lot have seen the state of balgownie recently you would understand why there are some complaints.

So much so that the 12's game on Saturday has been switched to Lawsondale in Westhill already.

But you canna really blame Aberdeen for that as I'm fairly sure they dinna control the weather.

Can't blame him really.

If he's that awesome our coaching can't be that shit eh? Or was it a a "he's too good to coach" moment when he turned up to under 12 training all those (7) years ago?

I actually can see why he'd go, but it's shite. Costing Fulham nothing really he's just a punt, but he's playing with his career.