Hibernian 2 - 0 Aberdeen

Shinnie suspended.

I hope DMc doesn't rejig our defence again to accommodate O'Connor into DM and Arnie into defence. Even though they were dubious against the Arabs, it would be ideal to try and maintain a CB pairing...

Alternatively it would be nice to see Ball or Chidi get a decent length of game time here given Shinniesta is out against the Timothy's too...

I'd say there's enough in the arsenal to beat them but the state of the DM's and CB's in Shinnie's absence will be a concern... That and if Considine is f*cking captain for the game...

• Downvote 1

Have a ticket to this but will probably have to work, which is what happened last time at Easter Road funnily enough.

Rogers, Arnason and Chidi should all start in my opinion.

Unrelated to the thread, but where are all the zoomers now that wanted Tommy Wright as Dons boss? Aye, you. Fucking sit doon mate.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If May was fit, I'd play this.

pZbZBsB.jpg

In reality though:

• Woodman will play. I just dropped him to unmask my indifference to his goalkeeping ability from what I've witnessed up til noo.
  • Chidi won't play. Despite McInnes spending AAAALLLLL this week telling us how fucking amazing he is, then deciding not to even give him a nanosecond on the pitch to further bed in with his team mates against absolutely GASH lower league drivel.
  • Rooney will play. For his whippet like qualities on the break. Also, May won't be fit enough for supersafe and cautious Delboy to risk it, and the only other option is an entity woefully ponderous in mind and body, with a stupid fucking haircut who is as adept at football as the wee pile of sticky notes sitting beneath my monitor.

1-0 us.

• Upvote 1