Pet Hates

StandFree1982

8 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

He's dire.  'I'll tell you what',  'it has to be said',  'I've got to say'  etc.  Just terrible. 

Agree. The cheeky chappie pish won’t wash with me & doesn’t mask his lack of tactical insight.

Then again, it would be hard to top Pat Bonner. Seems like a decent enough bloke, but as a pundit I’m struggling to think of a worse one (Alex Rae aside with his waaaant instead of want etc - illiterate hun ned).

He’s as bad a pundit as he was a goalie. 

19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree. The cheeky chappie pish won’t wash with me & doesn’t mask his lack of tactical insight.

Then again, it would be hard to top Pat Bonner. Seems like a decent enough bloke, but as a pundit I’m struggling to think of a worse one (Alex Rae aside with his waaaant instead of want etc - illiterate hun ned).

He’s as bad a pundit as he was a goalie. 

If I get a chance I always put on Radio Scotland after a negative result for Celtic just to hear Pat greeting. It really cuts him to the quick(sp)

Guest milne_afc

Sturgeon having a rant at some cunt for sexism when gender wasn’t even mentioned. I’m struggling to keep up.

We need a really good war before the robots take over.

On 12/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, Don Fonte said:

Chaos.

Fantastic grated on top of chilli, sliced on top of a burger and with ham and pickle in a sandwich.

Nae so great when it suddenly appears uninvited on the end of yer beef bayonet.

On 12/24/2020 at 6:29 PM, Ke1t said:

Strongly disagree with calling it 'Women's football'

Shitball is what it should be called. 

Slutball.

It's unwatchable.

The best team is the team who is best at chipping floaters over the "goalkeepers".

Ludicrous sport.

I don't get the attempts to equate men's and women's football. They're different completely, why try and compare them? 
I find it strange folk are so keen to slag it off, when it never happens in other sports. No one slaughters the women power lifters, for example, for being much weaker than the men, nor slags them women's 100m gold medalist for being much slower than the men's  

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't get the attempts to equate men's and women's football. They're different completely, why try and compare them? 
I find it strange folk are so keen to slag it off, when it never happens in other sports. No one slaughters the women power lifters, for example, for being much weaker than the men, nor slags them women's 100m gold medalist for being much slower than the men's  

Come on Parko. Why is women’s football not selling out 40k stadiums every week if it is not completely pish. Folk only watch women’s sport to check out the hot birds. 

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

I don't compare them at all.
It's just unwatchable pish.

Here, on the hat, we are interested in football, not obscure shite like power lifting or even sprinting.

I'd imagine that's why nobody here gives a fuck about slaughtering shite they've not even seen?

People compare it to men's football all the time. 

I'd be surprised if most folk on here haven't watched the 100m in the olympics too. 

Just now, Fridge said:

Come on Parko. Why is women’s football not selling out 40k stadiums every week if it is not completely pish. Folk only watch women’s sport to check out the hot birds. 

I never said it's pish or isn't pish. I'm just saying it's completely different to men's football and comparing them is daft IMO. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

People compare it to men's football all the time. 

I'd be surprised if most folk on here haven't watched the 100m in the olympics too. 

Ah, thought you was on aboot people on here specifically.

Maybe it's because the likes of 100m sprint, tennis, golf fuck knows fit else can be played to an apparently high level, and be very watchable too.

Wifie fitba though, it's just wrong.

Hapless, discombobulated drivel. Laughable viewing.

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

What's the Leeds furore? 

An ex player (Karen Carney) made a perfectly reasonable suggestion that Leeds benefitted from the COVID lockdown interrupting the season (Her rationale being Leeds are a team who can burn out playing the way they do week in, week out, consistently running further than their opponent - the previous season they imploded around March onwards)

The 2-3 month lockdown let them re-charge was her basic thoughts - not unreasonable.

Leeds, who won 5-0 that night then put a thinly veiled dig on Twitter towards her, and it was jumped on by Twitter trolls. 

Think that’s about it