Aberdeen 3 - 0 Kilmarnock

If I was Campbell or Anderson I'd be looking for a new club. It's become clear that neither are going to become a major part of a mcinnes first team.

Yep, he'd rather play a defender in the centre midfield than a youngster and a striker that doesn't score and looks like a roided up bouncer than a free scoring youngster from the reserves.

If I was Campbell or Anderson I'd be looking for a new club. It's become clear that neither are going to become a major part of a mcinnes first team.

Campbell has had a lot of action this season so far and I think he's done OK. Different partners in different games in a team struggling for consistent form.

Anderson on the other hand should have had more game time. He's not a McInnes type striker though so I think we'll inevitably lose him.

Never saw that one coming. Calderwood's tombola has obviously been not just dusted off....it's had a total refurbishment.

Just cannot see how Main can work in tandem with Cosgrove. I hope it works but Mcinnes better be prepared for the consequences (from the crowd) if it goes tits up