Hibernian V Aberdeen (2 - 0)

The one in our end?

The one up to the right at the top...mind macinnes first season, the game we won 2-0 (when clangers fresh aired just before we got our second), I got the game early and the drumming fud walked in shouting all sorts of sheep shagging related derogatory comments, complete with obscene hand gestures. Laughed right in his dumb face as he came down the stairs early owing to his team sucking big sweaty balls.

The one up to the right at the top...mind macinnes first season, the game we won 2-0 (when clangers fresh aired just before we got our second), I got the game early and the drumming fud walked in shouting all sorts of sheep shagging related derogatory comments, complete with obscene hand gestures. Laughed right in his dumb face as he came down the stairs early owing to his team sucking big sweaty balls.

McInnes second season technically

Think it'll go to extra-time. Dons to win it 2-1 AET.

Think there might be a few changes, a mixture of squad rotation and the fact it's the League Cup will probably come in to play. In saying that, I can't remember McInnes ever using the competition to field anything less than his strongest possible 11. It'll be interesting to see how he plays this one.

Ward

Logan

Taylor

Quinn

Considine

Flood

Shinnie

Pawlett

Smith

Parker

Goodwillie