Aberdeen 2 - 1 St Mirren

Previously maybe but not latterly. Folks are suspicious though that he only turns to them when he's desperate rather than really trusting in them and being committed to their development. He hasn't brought many through in his time here til recently.

This season though..

Campbell is 18 and has appeared 13 times this season including a few starts.

McLennan is 20 and has appeared 13 times, mainly from the bench but has had a few injuries since the start of the season.

Ferguson is 20 and is probably first choice midfielder every week. 20 appearances so far this season.

I think the main criticism is around Anderson who hasn't really had any chances. But Cosgrove is in good goalscoring form so difficult to argue. Depends if you think he's better than Main or not.

A young right back coming through would be handy just now though.

Anyone else see Tony Doc moaning at the punters in the Main Stand at FT for not celebrating enough?

He can get right to fuck with that shite.

There is very little to “get behind” watching us of late.

So not looking forward to Wednesday. I wonder how many defenders we will start with? I’ll start the bidding at 6.

Anyone else see Tony Doc moaning at the punters in the Main Stand at FT for not celebrating enough?

He can get right to fuck with that shite.

There is very little to “get behind” watching us of late.

So not looking forward to Wednesday. I wonder how many defenders we will start with? I’ll start the bidding at 6.

I agree.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Vyner Leigh

Hedges Ferguson McGinn

Cosgrove.