Best Chippers in Aberdeen(shire).

Cove one at Langdykes was chinkies inna.

It was 20 year ago anyway and correct, it was awful.

Get yirself doon the torry chipper then and see and report back.

Still is and still is! The boy that owns it has written into his lease that another takeaway cannot open in that block of shops, so far he's fucked it up for a decent chipper (I believe Sea Salt and Sole before they opened in BOD) and an Indian and kebab shop.......so we have to  put up with a shit chipper /chinkie that doesn't do either well.........the cunt.

Hass is the best I have tried.

Low’s tried to open there but as said Pete’s old man has a lease so know other take away can open, year battle between the two.

For some reason the cove tandoori is in the Langdykes, it’s not great. Same as Wee China the chipper side of it is crap the Chinese isn’t much better the smoked corn chicken box is the only pass marks the place has.

Tory chipper is still the Chinese Manny but least he knows how to do chipper

Mikes is great... only problem is it's usually full of mad Torry types. 

One of my pilgrimage sites when back in Aberdeen. 

EDIT: also worth seeing, if you're not over in Torry much, is at the top of the hill Mike's is on... there's a tenement where the wall is falling down, the gate is off the hinges, the grass is feet high, and in the summer the windows are held open with sticks. 

I've always wanted to dress as a Victorian cutpurse or guttersnipe and pose for a picture by that building. 

IImage2.jpg

My wife’s work is just down the road from here wonder if they own this land here too?