Sevco Thread

Would you describe Nicky Maynard as a first team regular? He's made 17 appearances out of 22 league games this season.

Unfortunately, probably yes... because based on those figures he plays regularly in the first team.

Thankfully, when you break it down further, he hasn't contributed much (anything to the first team).

In my view Jamie Murphy was also a first team regular for Brighton last year, but based on Dynamos figures (below), I'd say he'll feel happy he made a big contribution over the season and certainly deserves his promotion medal.

23 starts, 17 sub appearances and 4 goals in Brightons 51 games. Make of that what you will.

Agreed. Murphy is very good player at SPFL level and at age 28 will be a very good player for them. Hes still a horrible hun cunt but unfortunately is very good at this level. If he stays fit I think he will create and score a lot of goals.

This sounds like what everyone was saying about Maynard.

This lad canna get a game for Brighton, and they're pish.

This sounds like what everyone was saying about Maynard.

This lad canna get a game for Brighton, and they're pish.

Brighton are an English Premier League club though they are better any team up here including Celtic.

One big difference between Maynard and Murphy is that Murphy knows the game very well up here and at age 28 is unlikely to be past his best. He scored over 50 goals for Murderwell when he last played up here and its not like he has failed in England the way Rooney, McGinn, May, Reynolds, Greg Stewart etc were perceived to its more that hes clearly good enough for the championship but just not for the Premier League.

I think we were all quite clearly aware that the Maynard we were signing was not the same player that once transferred to West Ham in the Premier League for £2m. He was starting to slide down the divisions when we signed him and at age 30 with his injury history was always viewed as a bit of a gamble by most. Granted we never knew he would turn out to be as shite as he has but we all knew he wasnt a player anywhere near approaching the peak of his powers when he arrived here. On the other hand Murphy appears to have done well in his time down south and not regressed hence getting a move from Sheffield United to Brighton. Hes just not good enough for the Premier League. Doesnt mean to say he wont be a huge success up here again. I think its fair to say he was the last time he played in Scotland so no reason to think he wont be again. Obviously I hope the hun cunt fails spectacularly but if he stays fit I cant see it. Hes a good player.

• Downvote 1

Can't wait to see the evidence for this

Its in their published accounts you absolutely fucking imbecile.

https://media.rangers.co.uk/uploads/2017/11/Rangers-Reports-and-Accounts-2017.pdf

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Notice how he vanished since in hope that yet another one slips through the holes in the net without too many noticing

Then reappears with a pathetic attempt to save face after a few laughed at him

What the fuck is it with these nutters like Phil Mcghiolilioiolbghghbaban and James cunto with their "impeccable sources"?

Absolute cunts.

He's on record there as saying Sevco want Jordan Jones and some boy from fucking Ayr. When neither of these come to pass this window we'll know he's talking shite, again.