Sevco Thread

Was at a family party yesterday and unfortunately a few of my family are huns. They were trying to wind me up about how "They are back" and about their current run in Europe. I just kept reminding them a team that died doesn't come back.

"We didn't die we got punished for our indiscretions and are still the same club according to UEFA etc etc". So I told them if that truly is the case then pay your debts. Pay all the monies outstanding including those that the taxman is now pursuing your former players for...players that say they had a contract from Rangers that said (in the words of Nacho Novo only two weeks ago) Rangers would take care of any future problems with EBT payments should they arise. I told them that their so called high and mighty Rangers had "walked away" from loyal players who sweated blood for them on the park and had left them high and dry and at the mercy of the taxman. Step in and sort it out for them as promised in their contracts if you're still the same club.

"That was the old holding company nothing to do with the current club" was the reply. Well if that's the case the 54 league titles belong to them as well. Can't have it both ways. "No those trophies belong to Rangers". So I said to them that basically it's the same club when it suits you. I then asked them if Nacho Novo played for the same club that operates today. "Yes" was the reply. Well if that's the case then that "same club" should do the honourable thing and sort out his tax issues caused by that very same club as per his contract with them. But they wouldn't have it.

Planet hun is a strange place. They do don't like it when hard truths are pointed out to them (which I always enjoy doing as you're always guaranteed a gnashed teeth response). They had no real answer to my questions about why they are not sorting out their former players issues now that the taxman is after them apart from the holding company excuse pish. The conversation started off with them being a bit cocky and it finished with a few grunts and growls and a swift changing of the subject when they couldn't properly defend the line of questioning that came their way. Even huns in your own family are guaranteed to be cunts.

Makes no difference min.

They think they're the same club.

The league say they're the same club.

Thus UEFA go along with they're the same club.

They will be lifting '55' in May.

• Downvote 4

Makes no difference min.

They think they're the same club.

The league say they're the same club.

Thus UEFA go along with they're the same club.

They will be lifting '55' in May.

----------------------------------------------------

not entirely true.,UEFAs andrea traverso did state in the res 12 letter '',new club /new company'' hence the tim's couldn't move forward with the former cheating club..

what we see is a big lie to ensure the golden goose keeps delivering as the gullibillys keep spending while all club directors take it up the rear.

don't you just love scottish football.. 

get milne out!

Was at a family party yesterday and unfortunately a few of my family are huns. They were trying to wind me up about how "They are back" and about their current run in Europe. I just kept reminding them a team that died doesn't come back.

"We didn't die we got punished for our indiscretions and are still the same club according to UEFA etc etc". So I told them if that truly is the case then pay your debts. Pay all the monies outstanding including those that the taxman is now pursuing your former players for...players that say they had a contract from Rangers that said (in the words of Nacho Novo only two weeks ago) Rangers would take care of any future problems with EBT payments should they arise. I told them that their so called high and mighty Rangers had "walked away" from loyal players who sweated blood for them on the park and had left them high and dry and at the mercy of the taxman. Step in and sort it out for them as promised in their contracts if you're still the same club.

"That was the old holding company nothing to do with the current club" was the reply. Well if that's the case the 54 league titles belong to them as well. Can't have it both ways. "No those trophies belong to Rangers". So I said to them that basically it's the same club when it suits you. I then asked them if Nacho Novo played for the same club that operates today. "Yes" was the reply. Well if that's the case then that "same club" should do the honourable thing and sort out his tax issues caused by that very same club as per his contract with them. But they wouldn't have it.

Planet hun is a strange place. They do don't like it when hard truths are pointed out to them (which I always enjoy doing as you're always guaranteed a gnashed teeth response). They had no real answer to my questions about why they are not sorting out their former players issues now that the taxman is after them apart from the holding company excuse pish. The conversation started off with them being a bit cocky and it finished with a few grunts and growls and a swift changing of the subject when they couldn't properly defend the line of questioning that came their way. Even huns in your own family are guaranteed to be cunts.

What were you thinking?  Trying to get sense out of a hun!? Delete your extended family.

what we see is a big lie to ensure the golden goose keeps delivering as the gullibillys keep spending while all club directors take it up the rear.

not entirely true.,UEFAs andrea traverso did state in the res 12 letter '',new club /new company'' hence the tim's couldn't move forward with the former cheating club..

don't you just love scottish football.. 

get milne out!

I think the 'res 12 letter' was made up by insane Celtic fans.

In reality, it's as simple as Gerrard is employed by a different employer to Walter Smith, because football clubs are actually football companies. But the SPL/SFA/LNS created the sham, no doubt in cahoots with the huns, to pretend nothing happened to the mythical separate club. Even though Green later said in court he made it all up to get huns to buy shares and follow the fake huns. But Doncaster did the interview with the BBC where he irrelevantly mentioned LNS said it was 'the same club', the BBC interviewer never challenged the open goal and it's been set as fact since that moment. The other clubs/chairmen like ours don't care because they want the scraps from the table of a 2 horse Old Firm race. Uefa go along with what the association say and they have repeatedly referred to past games as if it belongs to newco.

So despite all legal fact and logic, they're recognised as the same club and in their minds they are the same club who were treated badly and 'booted' out the league, kicked them when they were down - for going into liquidation because they ran out of the tax payer's money which they used to cheat everyone of circa 15 trophies with unregistered players. Planet hun.

They will finish second. Celtic will wake up, we won't.

The huns are destroying teams and deserve to be winning games by even more. Celtic look nowhere near that level and have lost most of their fear factor creative players, some have lost it completely and the rest are playing shite. Hendry, Boyata, Mulumbu, Sinclair, Christie in the line up yesterday, Hayes, Lewis Morgan and Scott Bain on the bench... shite!

I think the 'res 12 letter' was made up by insane Celtic fans.

In reality, it's as simple as Gerrard is employed by a different employer to Walter Smith, because football clubs are actually football companies. But the SPL/SFA/LNS created the sham, no doubt in cahoots with the huns, to pretend nothing happened to the mythical separate club. Even though Green later said in court he made it all up to get huns to buy shares and follow the fake huns. But Doncaster did the interview with the BBC where he irrelevantly mentioned LNS said it was 'the same club', the BBC interviewer never challenged the open goal and it's been set as fact since that moment. The other clubs/chairmen like ours don't care because they want the scraps from the table of a 2 horse Old Firm race. Uefa go along with what the association say and they have repeatedly referred to past games as if it belongs to newco.

So despite all legal fact and logic, they're recognised as the same club and in their minds they are the same club who were treated badly and 'booted' out the league, kicked them when they were down - for going into liquidation because they ran out of the tax payer's money which they used to cheat everyone of circa 15 trophies with unregistered players. Planet hun.

The huns are destroying teams and deserve to be winning games by even more. Celtic look nowhere near that level and have lost most of their fear factor creative players, some have lost it completely and the rest are playing shite. Hendry, Boyata, Mulumbu, Sinclair, Christie in the line up yesterday, Hayes, Lewis Morgan and Scott Bain on the bench... shite!

As far as I can see, they have won the games they deserved to win, didn't deserve the win against us and should have been humped by Celtic. Were lucky to draw with Motherwell too.

Europe and Celtic have hidden the fact their league start has been average at best.

As far as I can see, they have won the games they deserved to win, didn't deserve the win against us and should have been humped by Celtic. Were lucky to draw with Motherwell too.

Europe and Celtic have hidden the fact their league start has been average at best.

What win against us are you babbling on about?

• Upvote 1

Agree they could and should have lost by 4 against Celtic because they didn't turn up, but all the other games I've seen them in they've played the other team off the park for at least parts of it, like when we were at full flow against Stubbs' St Mirren, but against everyone including Maribor. They're miles ahead in terms of squad and mentality. But I suppose you don't get more points for scoring 5. 

Eh?

I'm saying they didn't deserve to beat us. The lad said they are destroying teams. I think the draw was fair. I'm talking about Gerrard in the aftermath where he said they were a class above us. Probably should have explained it a bit better, mind.

When I read ‘didn’t deserve the win against us’ it kinda confused me.

That aside, fuck them.