Sevco Thread

Pity that sort of thinking doesn't extend to reinventing the Scottish game to create enough parity for real competition amongst the top 6 or 8 or 10 teams.

Easily the biggest disappointment of the sevco saga. Bad enough that as you say that thinking simply does not exist. Bad enough that they didn't even have the balls to follow the rules since anyone could see they cunts would reinvent themselves regardless. But no. We had to shit on the rules to recreate ASAP the very thing that 40 of 42 clubs supposedly profess to hate. And nobody (of any consequence) objected. Its a shite state of affairs Tommy etc etc.

Usually I would but I'm hoping the tims put 5 past the cunts on Sunday, the hun vermin are getting idea's way above their station.

But shouldn't we be getting ideas, ie taking advantage of Celtic's poor start and actually going for it in the title race? We could be above both of them going into September.

I would agree with that.

Fuck Celtic but fuck the Huns even more.

A 5-0 humping would see the Orcs go into meltdown and take the wind out of their sails which would be nice.

You're essentially saying there you put Rangers failing above Aberdeen achieving anything.

If Aberdeen have any ambition in the league this season besides finishing second then a draw is the result we want on Sunday, which coupled with a win over Killie means we're above both of them.

• Upvote 2

You're essentially saying there you put Rangers failing above Aberdeen achieving anything.

If Aberdeen have any ambition in the league this season besides finishing second then a draw is the result we want on Sunday, which coupled with a win over Killie means we're above both of them.

In points terms then yes we need them both to pick up as few as possible so a draw here is the ideal result. With the hun though the one unknown is how this new management team and group of players respond to adversity. Get a positive result from Celtic (draw or win) and their confidence will continue to grow, they'll take this in to games against lesser teams and could quite conceivably go on a run. Get a bit of a pasting from Celtic then as pointed out it's one win from four, a bit of doubt would surface and suddenly there's a bit more pressure to get the results against these wee teams. We can concentrate on our own results and getting a bit closer with (hopefully) Rangers a bit further out the equation.

That's my train of thought regarding why I'd rather not see a draw this time, even though I can fully appreciate why you're arguing that.

• Upvote 1

Rangers failing is more likely than Aberdeen achieving and you damn well know it

• Site Sponsor

I would agree with that.

Fuck Celtic but fuck the Huns even more.

A 5-0 humping would see the Orcs go into meltdown and take the wind out of their sails which would be nice.

No, not saying that at all.

Celtic will win the league yet again simply because money talks.

If Celtic do win the league, them taking maximum points off the Huns gives Aberdeen an advantage.

I absolutely want Aberdeen to win the league - we all do - but given the imbalance in Scottish football and the SFA continuing to pander to the arse cheeks, the chances of us winning the league this season are unlikely.

Money talks.

What I am saying is Fuck Sevco

But shouldn't we be getting ideas, ie taking advantage of Celtic's poor start and actually going for it in the title race? We could be above both of them going into September.

Them there's fighting talk in June.

Saying it at 12.30 on deadline day, your manager having already confirmed he's done, already pumped out of Europe whilst watching your rivals admittedly risky gamble pay off? Maybe not so much!

Them there's fighting talk in June.

Saying it at 12.30 on deadline day, your manager having already confirmed he's done, already pumped out of Europe whilst watching your rivals admittedly risky gamble pay off? Maybe not so much!

We didn't get "pumped out of Europe" did we? We lost in extra-time to a side who live in a different world financially to us.

And I wouldn't be surprised if we make another signing before midnight.

Considering all the hype surrounding the huns and the money they have spent their lack of ambition and penetration was pretty pathetic. They were completely dominated.

Yup as one sided as it's ever been. Scoreline hides a proper pumping.

Some in here were getting themselves in a twist over the huns under Gerrard too. Flukedthe qualifiers but their season will implode.