Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You could learn not to be so random with your use of capital letters and a space after a full stop would be nice.

It appears that it's all communication you struggle with. Have a good day *

Just laziness bud, Have a good day too ?

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A get a bee in my bonnet about many things and defend my thoughts like a lion defending there Cubs.sometimes come across as arrogant and a bit of a prick sometimes.but its never meant that way ??.just need to learn conversational skills,listen a bit more and to not be so forthright with my opinions.have a good day bud ??

Hahaha likewise. You too. ??

6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Record now saying we're in for Bruce Anderson. Seems lots of links from Hearts to Anderson, assuming now something in it.

Hoping something about him but worries me Aberdeen punted him to Accies. 

He will be ok at Hearts as he is now used to playing at the bottom of the League

On 5/18/2021 at 1:16 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Record now saying we're in for Bruce Anderson. Seems lots of links from Hearts to Anderson, assuming now something in it.

Hoping something about him but worries me Aberdeen punted him to Accies. 

given the choice between Livi and Hearts, he picked the bigger club. 

1 hour ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Watford trying to raid the league, apparently a £4 million bid in for Doig.

Makes the offer for Ferguson all the more ridiculous.  he's played well over 100 games to Doigs dozen or so and played in 3 European campaigns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, NEM said:

Makes the offer for Ferguson all the more ridiculous.  he's played well over 100 games to Doigs dozen or so and played in 3 European campaigns

Also the fact that it will be a lot harder for Doig to break into the Scotland team with the two players ahead of him compared to Ferguson’s chances