Personally think there was some positives from what is being reported by KSL etc. Clearly when DM and TD initially came to the club everything was a mess however they've improved us in all departments and modernized the club. I'm pleased to hear of any improvements in technology (sports science related) that will assist DM and the coaching staff. I agree we are still short in numbers however DM is known for keeping his cards close to his chest so I'm not overly concerned. If he does indeed sign the 600K striker, a CM and CB (also needs a winger) then I'd say we are set for next season. I'm predicting by the end of the summer DM and TD will possess their strongest side since arriving at the Dons.

Also looks like we have a few strong youngsters coming through in the mould of Campbell, Wright, Bruce Anderson and the signing of Ferguson.

Personally think there was some positives from what is being reported by KSL etc. Clearly when DM and TD initially came to the club everything was a mess however they've improved us in all departments and modernized the club. I'm pleased to hear of any improvements in technology (sports science related) that will assist DM and the coaching staff. I agree we are still short in numbers however DM is known for keeping his cards close to his chest so I'm not overly concerned. If he does indeed sign the 600K striker, a CM and CB (also needs a winger) then I'd say we are set for next season. I'm predicting by the end of the summer DM and TD will possess their strongest side since arriving at the Dons.

Also looks like we have a few strong youngsters coming through in the mould of Campbell, Wright, Bruce Anderson and the signing of Ferguson.

Modernised

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

"Slagged off Hearts 'scatter gun' approach to foreign players and not been a single player they've brought in that he would have at AFC."

Was this quote specific to their summer dealings or in general since they rejoined the top division? @@King Street Loon

"Slagged off Hearts 'scatter gun' approach to foreign players and not been a single player they've brought in that he would have at AFC."

Was this quote specific to their summer dealings or in general since they rejoined the top division? @@King Street Loon

Look at you. Absolutely frothing at the gash at the sniff of a chance to slag off McInnes based on the fact we've got an ex-Hearts player on trial with us.

I don't think he was talking about this summer window it was the previous transfer windows he was discussing and the randoms they had brought in by Cathro.

Is it the same scatter gun used to sign foreign players that is used when bringing in loan players?

Apart from the fact we aren't signing lots of players to try and sell on at some point and we get loan players for specific (or multiple :laughing: )roles.....so not really Jambo style scatter gun

• 1 month later...

How long does it take for the free replica top to arrive after signing up for DNA? Was hoping to wear it today whilst listening to the radio on the couch. No dice though.

I got an email yesterday asking me to confirm my home address, as they're getting reading to send out the international member packs.

Also asked me to supply my shirt size. I had to roughly estimate that one of the Aboriginal lads, who drinks at my local park, would probably take a size L. I'll present him with his new replica top once it arrives.