The Boney M Appreciation Thread

Poodler

December 2016

I got involved with a student. 20 year auld quine, a real sweetheart. Her music taste was 70's enthused - ABBA, Elton, Disco. And this little ear worm that she kept on playing. Rasputin.

How the fuck does a 20 year auld quine from a small north east village know about such an excellent song that remains unpopular. I took it (and her) for my own amusement and enjoyment and it's growing arms and legs.

First song on in every bar now. Kareoke song? Rasputin. Drive hame from work? Rasputin.

Get it on. Spread the word

The return of Rasputin is happening. Terrace chant 2019.

Haha terrific

• Upvote 2

Myself and the bint had a fairly crazy evening in a dodgy pub in lapdancing area of Nicosia, just last month.

Only 3 auld mannies and bartender wifie also in bar, everyone steaming dancing aboot to, in the main, Boney M.

Mangled on beer, wine, ouzo and most brutally, Zivania.

One of the mannies gave as a bottle of Grouse.

One of the ither eens took us around the corner to his barber shop after pub closing time and gave us a bottle of vodka to take up the road with us.

A bizarre, but immensely enjoyable evening.  :Party:

Myself and the bint had a fairly crazy evening in a dodgy pub in lapdancing area of Nicosia, just last month.

Only 3 auld mannies and bartender wifie also in bar, everyone steaming dancing aboot to, in the main, Boney M.

Mangled on beer, wine, ouzo and most brutally, Zivania.

One of the mannies gave as a bottle of Grouse.

One of the ither eens took us around the corner to his barber shop after pub closing time and gave us a bottle of vodka to take up the road with us.

A bizarre, but immensely enjoyable evening. :Party:

Was there many moons ago when I worked with KCA on a course. Found one of those bars by chance. All piled in. Buying a bird a drink was more expensive than a table dance. Table dance also involved a hand job. Seemed daft to continue buying drinks.

I wanna be a member of the society, Poodler. I'm exceited. Just about time to be cracking out one of the festive season's best tunes ever. The costumes are beyond description. Have to say the bloke always looked uncomfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxm1FlLSfe4

Def a chant to that as well...

Hark now hear, the Beach End sing,

The Rangers ran away...

Fuck knows the rest of the words applied?

• Upvote 1