Fucks Sake Langfield

Broon saying the goal was the fault of the whole team!

sorry Broon, you are speaking shite.

Yes the defence could have reacted quicker to the short corner but yet again that buffoon lets in an effective passback.

He is a joke.

He was never going to come out and slate Langfield....

• Site Sponsor
1344088671[/url]' post='799753']

Broon saying the goal was the fault of the whole team!

sorry Broon, you are speaking shite.

Yes the defence could have reacted quicker to the short corner but yet again that buffoon lets in an effective passback.

He is a joke.

The type of player to get a manager sacked.

maybe a masterplan from broon to put him in goals, wait for the inevitable, and then drop him. and that's it done one game into the season.

Genius plan if so. Two year deal for a donkey do that we can drop him after the first game.

Jason Brown might not be the answer but we had the opportunity to release a keeper who we know is nowhere near good enough who was on first team wages and source a replacement. Lazy decision by AFC.

Every keeper makes a mistake now and then but we have known for years that Langfield is utter pish.

Why does it take the dons so long to see some players are just not good enough same over the years with Mackie

I'll tell you exactly why. Cos there's too many soft touches at our club. Too many willing to allow costly mistakes to be repeated in the hope that they will stop, even though they (& all of us) know that certain players are who they are & will NEVER be any better.

Clangers, Mackie, Foster, Clark to name a few & the first two being the most unbelievable.

Jim Leighton has a lot to answer for here also

If we continue with this clown in goals he'll destroy any chance of us having a decent season. A decent keeper is a must for any team to be successful. Can't believe he was offered a two year extension. I wouldn't even have him as third choice keeper let alone second choice and today's latest blunder hasn't influenced my opinion one bit. :angry2::banghead:

Thought the goal was bad at the time, but seeing it now I'm back in the pub, and with all the pub laughing, I can't believe he let that in.

We were on the brink of making a decent, confidence building start, only for that muppet to fuck it up once again, how many times before we say enough is enough.

• Site Sponsor

Fuck, looking back it was the deal before that was a 1 year deal (May 2011) and the one he signed this May was 2 years. Shit, I feel even worse now. Why couldn't you just leave me with the hope he'd be gone sooner? Why goddamit? Why?!?

Why should we suffer alone?

Share our pain,Rabid