Starting to like the sound of Satanism

Ke1t

Certainly worshiping a non-existent dude who looks like Dave Navarro...

Hail Navarro.. Satan...

220px-Dave_Navarro_2010.jpg

... is just every bit as dumb as worshiping a non-existent dude who looks like Billy Connolly...

Hail Billy Connolly God

billy-connolly-cb172910.jpg

...so I'm not saying, "Hey, I'ma go worship Dave Nav... Satan" or anything like that. But the more I hear about the Satanic Temple the more I think I'm on board with them and their world view.

Following on from their having a big, brass Baphomet built to piss off the Christian militants who are forcing their Ten Commandments up everyone's arses, they've gone and performed a post-mortem ceremony to turn Fred Phelps', leader of Christian Westboro Baptist Church, to turn Fred Phelps' dead mother into a lezza.

Here's a picture of the ceremony, where the Satanic Temple turned Fred's dead mother's eternal soul into that of a raging dyke.... simply to Troll the Westboro Church. For the lulz :applause:

C_S and Caledonia, you may want to hide your eyes for the next bit in case it queers you up. Fair warning.

ku-xlarge.jpg

As if that wasn't rockin' enough, Lucien Greaves, leader of the Satanic Temple, was asked about his feelings towards the terminally ill Fred Phelps. And this is what he had to say. It's worth reading, I swear.

“It is often considered proper form for the remaining party among two established enemies, when one is dead or dying, to make disingenuous statements of remorse – to express that “nobody wishes death” upon their opponent. You’ll find no such dissembling from me. As I write this, Fred Phelps is now in the process of doing probably the one thing that he’ll ever do for which he will have my gratitude: He is dying. And while some part of me thinks, ‘the sooner the better,’ another part of me hopes he lingers long enough to savour the full terror that must consume a mind as superstitious and bitterly haunted as his during its last moments of life.

The claim that Fred Phelps had been excommunicated from the Westboro Baptist Church within its recent history is new to me. I only hope that it is true, and that the consequence of this excommunication is that Fred finds himself frightened and alone on his deathbed now, abandoned by the only people he personally shared his spiteful and depraved sense of mission with.

In his life, Phelps can be credited with many an inadvertent positive influence. As a caricature of cruel religious-based inhumanity, Phelps often rallied people in opposition to his stupidity, and he served as a ludicrous arch-villain. He was a living argument ad absurdum in support of all of the things he detested and decried. On the eve of Phelps’s death, I think there is much that the American public can be proud of. We can be proud not only of the strong counter-protests that followed the Westboro Baptist Church wherever they flagrantly and tastelessly displayed their disgusting malice, but also that we live in an environment where Fred Phelps was allowed to publicly spew his vindictive ideas with such infuriating and thoughtless impunity. It is infinitely better to suffer the few Fred Phelpses that will surely always exist than to live in a political environment in which odious speech is regulated by an officiating body.

The Satanic Temple exercised its own right to offensive Free Speech in our performance of the Pink Mass at Fred Phelps’s mother’s grave this past summer. After having two same-sex couples (one male, one female) engage in homoerotic activity at the grave site, we declared Fred Phelps’s mother a post-mortem homosexual conversion. At the time, I predicted that Fred hadn’t too much longer till he would pass, and I stated – in a direct tweet to the WBC – that I would be presiding over Fred’s own Pink Mass before too long. As I have made a promise to a dying man, I fully intend to do my very best to see it through, and the pomp and circumstance of this Pink Mass will surely far, far exceed that of the original event in Meridian, Mississippi.”

---------------

(Satan or Jesus is preventing me from leaving italics, so the rest of this post is going to be in italics, I guess.)

The irony being that the leader of a supposedly evil organisation, The Satanic Temple, is very easily able to rail against the actual evils of a Christian Leader in Fred Phelps and his congregation, the Westboro Baptist Church. And the funny thing is, the WBC isn't even doing anything contrary to the Biblical God. God DOES hate fags, he says it right there in Leviticus. So when the Westboro Baptist Church holds up signs saying God Hates Fags they're actually being more true to the God of Abraham than, say, the Church of England ever was.

And when asked about his thoughts on Fred Phelps there was no deceit or false flattery... The Satanist says what he thinks about Phelps. Pure honesty.

Not only that, but he has PROMISED Phelps that the Satanic Temple will perform a Pink Ceremony on him after he dies, just to turn Phelps' eternal soul fag for the rest of eternity.

Lucien Greaves, Satanist and all round Top Bloke.

8d73d91c8b67ffb5195478aa0efad598.jpg

Is this you coming out Kelt?

Canna say eh am surprised.

Poof

You'll be the first to know when I 'come out' when your arsehole slowly contracts back into shape in a bloody mess of sperm and feces.

There was no need for that, sorry... I'm practising my Satanist attitude for the application form.

aleister Crowley, was some lad, bought boleskine house at loch ness. jimmy page bought it later.

there he tried his hand at the goeita spell,but got fed up.

tried k2, failed.

then devoted his life to drugs, sex and magic.

set up his church in sicily, Mussolini kicked him out.

died in a british seaside town.

sean ryder and aleister Crowley, a pair of geniuses.

aleister Crowley, was some lad, bought boleskine house at loch ness. jimmy page bought it later.

there he tried his hand at the goeita spell,but got fed up.

tried k2, failed.

then devoted his life to drugs, sex and magic.

set up his church in sicily, Mussolini kicked him out.

died in a british seaside town.

sean ryder and aleister Crowley, a pair of geniuses.

I saw that Crowley documentary on Youtube.

Affa laddie, like.

The documentarian lad effectively broke into one of Crowley's old residences and in the basement found where they conducted their ceremonies. Was freaky as fuck. Words written on the walls in red paint/blood or whatever.

I think I prefer the new, Trolling Satanists to the old fashioned "Let's raise the Devil" lot.

Bit of a side track but saw an advert for this on a phone box (of all things).

Youre-Next-UK-Quad-Poster-e1375478174157

Is it just me or would you not think some murdering psycho who is writing a threat, presumably on your wall, maybe in the blood of a relative, wouldn't bother with the correct use of an apostrophe? Bit fiddly if nothing else?

Bit of a side track but saw an advert for this on a phone box (of all things).

Youre-Next-UK-Quad-Poster-e1375478174157

Is it just me or would you not think some murdering psycho who is writing a threat, presumably on your wall, maybe in the blood of a relative, wouldn't bother with the correct use of an apostrophe? Bit fiddly if nothing else?

Not unless it was Harcus, he more than a bit of a fiddler if you ask me!

Interesting chap that Crowley, with his belief in sex-magick (we've all tried that one). Was up beside Boleskine House a few years ago and was speaking to some of the locals, there's still a lot of fear about the man and the locals were even scared to say his name in case it brought bad luck. It's not talked about much and don't know if it's recorded anywhere, but they said he used to make people disappear into thin air.

• 2 weeks later...

i bet that pair got up to some real nasty shit.

putting on his jane's addiction albums and a cheeky doob...

Perry Farrell, Dave Navarro, and Flea performing the Steel Drums Jane Says.

Sheer fucking hedonistic pleasure.

Wuh, Tuh, Freh, Fuh....