Greatest Goal Witnessed At Pittodrie

Still fairly new to the forum so thought I'd chuck up a topic and see who replies and what folk class as their favourite goal etc

Greatest / most favourite goal seen at Pittodrie?

My top 3 would be -

Eoin Jess vs Dundee Utd around 92/93 as it was my first game. Was a cup game and was on a Sunday. Jess got both goals, don't think either was fancy but it was my first game and was just decent.

Seve's bullet against the Huns a few years ago. Just a rocket, you don't stop those.

Jonny Hayes vs Celtic which ended the clean sheet run. Just great and class that it ended the clean sheet run they were creaming over for ages.

Seen a lot of other cracking goals but that was 3 that spring to mind, plus I am filling in time before the Mayweather fight.

Bragin for Estonia vs Scotland back in 93.

I screamed at the guy, "Shooooot!", purely out of dickishness because they were so fucking bad... and in response he lets fly with a screamer. 2-1. :suicide:

Best Dons goal might well be Gillhaus' debut overhead kick vs Dunfermline... affa Continental.

Bragin for Estonia vs Scotland back in 93.

I screamed at the guy, "Shooooot!", purely out of dickishness because they were so fucking bad... and in response he lets fly with a screamer. 2-1. :suicide:

Best Dons goal might well be Gillhaus' debut overhead kick vs Dunfermline... affa Continental.

wasnt at Pittodrie Kelt min

Will never be topped. Pittodrie's biggest ever night and the 3rd goal coming so soon after the equaliser was an amazing moment

SCENES!!!!!!!

Never felt euphoria like it, place went fucking mental, the noise was unreal. Would be good to hear a Bayern player talk of it though was maybe just another defeat to them, to us it was nirvana. I never did find my original seat, landed rows away but the elation feeling stayed with me for weeks. Know I'll never experience a better atmosphere.

2nd....Durrant getting fucked and we go down by a goal, we come back and Charlie Nick scores the winner, fucking epic on and off the park.

• Upvote 2
  • Site Sponsor

A Brush (Davy Robb to the uninitiated) goal v Motherwell where he flicked it past a defender on the halfway line, skinned the defence, cut inside onto his right foot and blasted a shot past Rennie in goal into the top corner.

Think he scored a hattrick that night (unless my memory is playing tricks)

SCENES!!!!!!!

Never felt euphoria like it, place went fucking mental, the noise was unreal. Would be good to hear a Bayern player talk of it though was maybe just another defeat to them, to us it was nirvana. I never did find my original seat, landed rows away but the elation feeling stayed with me for weeks. Know I'll never experience a better atmosphere.

2nd....Durrant getting fucked and we go down by a goal, we come back and Charlie Nick scores the winner, fucking epic on and off the park.

Didn't witness the first goal but did the second. Magic.

For Aberdeen, I thought this was a great build up

This was also a fair goal