Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Loic Damour signing permanently Friday. Cardiff fans telling us he'll do well up here and many think he was worth keeping even if not first XI. Combatative high energy box to box.

Still in for Glenn Whelan but he wants to commute from the Midlands cos his Mrs thinks Tamworth and Dudley are nicer than Edinburgh. That said he'd still be a good signing for a non ugly SPFL side.

Rumours too of a decent Premiership goalie in on loan to avoid playing either of our butter-fingered number 1s. And I wouldn't bet against another loanee on the wing or up front.

That plus Soapy's injury only being 3 weeks, Naisy and Denzel getting fit, Aidy White being a new face at LB, and I think the league push is back on again after our shock defeat at We Were Good In The 80s FC.

Loic Damour signing permanently Friday. Cardiff fans telling us he'll do well up here and many think he was worth keeping even if not first XI. Combatative high energy box to box.

Still in for Glenn Whelan but he wants to commute from the Midlands cos his Mrs thinks Tamworth and Dudley are nicer than Edinburgh. That said he'd still be a good signing for a non ugly SPFL side.

Rumours too of a decent Premiership goalie in on loan to avoid playing either of our butter-fingered number 1s. And I wouldn't bet against another loanee on the wing or up front.

That plus Soapy's injury only being 3 weeks, Naisy and Denzel getting fit, Aidy White being a new face at LB, and I think the league push is back on again after our shock defeat at We Were Good In The 80s FC.

• Upvote 1

If Damour is signing for you he must be shite, League push more like relegation fight

Good Erasure single

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

No, no, no, you’ve got that all wrong Mr 86, we weren’t “good” in the 80’s, we were fucking fantastic, while you shat yourself and lost a league because of a shite Dundee player ;)

Correct. We scaled heights in the 80's that Hearts have never remotely got close to reaching at any point in their history and never will. For a short period we were the best team in Europe when we won those 2 European trophies winning a total of 5 major trophies in just 12 months. Hearts will never be as famous as Aberdeen and that definitely irks their support.

• Upvote 2

Correct. We scaled heights in the 80's that Hearts have never remotely got close to reaching at any point in their history and never will. For a short period we were the best team in Europe when we won those 2 European trophies winning a total of 5 major trophies in just 12 months. Hearts will never be as famous as Aberdeen and that definitely irks their support.

Def doesn't Shinn. In fact as a Hearts fan I support all Scottish clubs* in Europe and I'm actually proud of what the New Firm achieved. Was gutted for Utd vs Roma.

I genuinely mean what Aberdeen achieved was unbelievable. No punchline.

*Except Scotland's Shame FC, Secvo, Aids and St Liedown if they ever got there.

• Downvote 2

Def doesn't Shinn. In fact as a Hearts fan I support all Scottish clubs* in Europe and I'm actually proud of what the New Firm achieved. Was gutted for Utd vs Roma.

Aye, it's enough to make you fly your Union Jack.

I only support Aberdeen in europe the rest can do one as far as I'm concerned. I think most fans think the same way nowadays. Admittedly when I was younger I thought differently and was happy for United when they beat Barca.

The two stars on our strip are a nice reminder of our two famous european trophy wins. Maybe Hearts could do the same to commemorate your two famous Tennents Sixes victories? :-)

I only support Aberdeen in europe the rest can do one as far as I'm concerned. I think most fans think the same way nowadays. Admittedly when I was younger I thought differently and was happy for United when they beat Barca.

The two stars on our strip are a nice reminder of our two famous european trophy wins. Maybe Hearts could do the same to commemorate your two famous Tennents Sixes victories? :-)

Shinn. I've a lot of time for you pal but I wrote something like I'm over 18. Try it and stop the bating.

I think most of Scotland is proud of Aberdeen's achievements. And United's. And fuck Celtic.