Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pet Hates

StandFree1982

You guys are against someone cycling with their kids in tow? The solution is to stop doing it? Surely there is no reason for a Lorry to squish them, and it certainly wouldn't be the parent's fault if the worst were to happen!

*I might be a cyclist that is fed up with all the arseholes on the road

Why do you assume it wouldn't it be the parent's fault?

Plenty cyclists fail to follow basic rules of the highway code - plenty carry on through red lights at crossings and junctions like they own the road.

Why do you assume it wouldn't it be the parent's fault?

Plenty cyclists fail to follow basic rules of the highway code - plenty carry on through red lights at crossings and junctions like they own the road.

Ok poor choice of words...it wouldn't necessarily be the parents fault. I don't want this to get into a tiresome anti cyclist argument but countless 'drivers fail to follow basic rules of the highway code' but it doesn't turn everyone into car driver haters. I hate the attitude so many people have towards cyclists and I would love every one of them to spend a couple of hours cycling on the road to realise how it is from the other point of view. 

Ok poor choice of words...it wouldn't necessarily be the parents fault. I don't want this to get into a tiresome anti cyclist argument but countless 'drivers fail to follow basic rules of the highway code' but it doesn't turn everyone into car driver haters. I hate the attitude so many people have towards cyclists and I would love every one of them to spend a couple of hours cycling on the road to realise how it is from the other point of view. 

Two kids, not strapped in and squirming around in a container.  Could quite easily cause a shift of weight while going around a corner and cause the cyclist to bin her bike.  Lets just say a car is coming in the opposite direction and can't stop in time.  It's a risk that doesn't need to be taken and she's a fuckwit for putting her kids in that situation.

But fuck cyclists regardless.  Arseholes the lot of them.

I know plenty of drivers do that, but I wasn't absolving them of blame in a make believe crash!

I don't mind cyclists and I think we should have much better provision of cycle lanes etc etc etc. 

But nothing fucks me off more than when you struggle to over take a cyclist, then you stop at a red light and they move in front of you. Making you repeat the process once more. 

Thankfully living in the countryside this isn't a problem for me now. 

I don't mind cyclists and I think we should have much better provision of cycle lanes etc etc etc. 

But nothing fucks me off more than when you struggle to over take a cyclist, then you stop at a red light and they move in front of you. Making you repeat the process once more. 

Thankfully living in the countryside this isn't a problem for me now. 

Because you can mow the bastards down with impunity?

Wheeler Dealers (TV Program) when they total up what they spent on doing a car up then celebrate a profit. Completely ignoring any labour costs.

Cars lol tv programs lol etc etc etc.

Haha heaps of bullshit programs like that. 

The one with that posh wifie twat who looks like a Romanian lezzer, takes things out of skips. Spends 2 days cleaning, sanding, painting, varnishing, fixing etc. Makes £100 from some daft store owner who wants on the telly, aye ace you just earned minimum wage. 

There was a make me rich one or some shite on channel 4 with some midget Yorkshire millionaire, some ethnic lady roped half her extended family in to sell home made food at a market stall. Must of made £2 an hour for their efforts. 

My old man watches all that pawn traders pish, bargain hunt etc.

Every time i go round to visit it's on.

My mother dispairs at it.

That Christina Trevanion who presents Bargain Hunt is worth a dunt though.

Same. Thing is who fucking buys it? I can understand a nice painting or Grandfather clock. But what the fuck are these folk doing buying cutlery and smoking pipes etc for a couple of ton.

It’s not even like it’s a status symbol as unless you explain why you’ve got a chipped vase from 1600 on your mantelpiece everybody will just rightly assume you’re a fucking dick

Same. Thing is who fucking buys it? I can understand a nice painting or Grandfather clock. But what the fuck are these folk doing buying cutlery and smoking pipes etc for a couple of ton.

It’s not even like it’s a status symbol as unless you explain why you’ve got a chipped vase from 1600 on your mantelpiece everybody will just rightly assume you’re a fucking dick

Smoking pipes would be pretty cool imo.

Hennessy and pipes with dressing gown and some fine music.