Kilmarnock V Aberdeen Sc Replay

Sept 17 - awarded an extended contract until summer 2019.

Sept 17 - loses his place to McKenna after a series of poor displays.

Mar 18 - McKenna signs long term contract.

A couple if things we can take from that sequence of events. As both are left footed CBs, Reynolds is no more than a back up at best. Arguably Considine would be picked ahead of him if McKenna was injured or suspended. Secondly, this is an example of McInnes' muddled thinking this season. If he really thought McKenna was the next big thing, then why give Reynolds the new contract?

Because you need more than 2 central defenders in a squad.

then why give Reynolds the new contract?

Because you need more than 11 players in a squad and keeping an experienced defender who is happy to stick around with reduced playing time is good business.

The defence is so far down our list of problems this season that it's mystifying how many people are obsessed with it.

I've pretty much convinced myself to go to this. Despite having no faith in the team right now or any confidence we'll get a result.

In my mind I'm hoping for a Motherwell away-esq quarter final win against the odds.

In reality it's probably going to be a near 200 mile journey home in the back of my mates car with a hangover setting in and raging at how shit we were.

I've pretty much convinced myself to go to this. Despite having no faith in the team right now or any confidence we'll get a result.

In my mind I'm hoping for a Motherwell away-esq quarter final win against the odds.

In reality it's probably going to be a near 200 mile journey home in the back of my mates car with a hangover setting in and raging at how shit we were.

Can't believe you're going down, considering where you live! Nuts

2-0 killie

Out with a wimper. Boyd to score

Disappointed in McInnes comments yesterday. The deluded Hun fuck has really disrespected the fans there.

Tonight is far by the biggest game of the season and make or break.

Agreed. Hes trying to take pressure off the players but making himself look a dope.

Killie under clark are no pushover at home, even if they are mostly supported by large advertising banners draped over the acres of empty seats.

Hoping we can squeeze out at least a narrow win.

Regardless of the result, I hope one of our CBs rips Boyd's hair weave out (like one of those vicious fights between black women which you see on the internet).

Disappointed in McInnes comments yesterday. The deluded Hun fuck has really disrespected the fans there.

Tonight is far by the biggest game of the season and make or break.

Not only that but I think taking all the pressure off the players, giving them lots of extra cuddles and putting an extra twix in their packed lunch with a wee note "remember mummy loves you even if you don't win" really isn't working.

These players are mollycoddled too much and seem to just shamble into games half asleep.

Instead if taking pressure off, he should make it absolutely clear they will need to fight for this right from the very first moment of the match and they better be up for it.

And that every game left this season will be a battle before we can play the nice stuff- got to earn it.