Sevco Thread

Some would say so... but artistic license always takes precedence over grammatical correctness.

We agree on 'wont be playing', though, and that's the important thing

The t shirt is a work of art Kelt as is 'The Tackle' artwork.  Indeed with reference to 'The Tackle' the artist ,whilst only using a minimal amount of of colour and detail captures a brief second of time  perfectly. A crowd watches on in the background, silent (surely to erupt seconds later) but it is the expressions on the main subjects faces which are the this particular piece's focal point. One glimpses fleetingly at the terror on the blue player's face but the eye is naturally drawn to the expression of sheer determination of the red player. He is the hero of this piece ,an unstoppable force ,and almost 'breaks' through the canvas. 

Tracey Emin must be shitting her pants.

The t shirt is a work of art Kelt as is 'The Tackle' artwork. Indeed with reference to 'The Tackle' the artist ,whilst only using a minimal amount of of colour and detail captures a brief second of time perfectly. A crowd watches on in the background, silent (surely to erupt seconds later) but it is the expressions on the main subjects faces which are the this particular piece's focal point. One glimpses fleetingly at the terror on the blue player's face but the eye is naturally drawn to the expression of sheer determination of the red player. He is the hero of this piece ,an unstoppable force ,and almost 'breaks' through the canvas.

If she is she'll make an exhibition of herself

The t shirt is a work of art Kelt as is 'The Tackle' artwork.  Indeed with reference to 'The Tackle' the artist ,whilst only using a minimal amount of of colour and detail captures a brief second of time  perfectly. A crowd watches on in the background, silent (surely to erupt seconds later) but it is the expressions on the main subjects faces which are the this particular piece's focal point. One glimpses fleetingly at the terror on the blue player's face but the eye is naturally drawn to the expression of sheer determination of the red player. He is the hero of this piece ,an unstoppable force ,and almost 'breaks' through the canvas. 

I'm merely an enthusiastic amateur... but I will say Banksie has made not one single decent attempt at Scotland's Greatest Tackle.

The cunt

• Upvote 1

Can you do an interpretation of the "The Coaly Bag" @@Kelt?

I've done at least 3 pertaining to the Coaly Bug. 

Finding them is the issue. 

In the meantime, please enjoy Sevco: The Mickey Mouse Club

All together...

Who are ugly bastards

and the thickest cunts you know?

Z.O.M.B.I.E.

S.E.V.C.O

.upper.gif

• Upvote 4
Guest the shepherd

Most sensible folk have cold shouldered Dave King for years. It's only gullible Huns who will be affected by this.

Which is nice.

Who's Dave King, Don's brother?

Holy fuck, don’t know why I do it but we are getting an absolute caning on Follow Follow on the worst players to have played against them thread.

Granted some merited but Zero and wait for it.....Steve Archibald. Aye the same boy that played for Barcelona and Spurs, won La Liga and a UEFA Cup.