Maguire

I agree.

I'd go as far as to say that if Chris Maguire did have a better head on his shoulders and a better attitude, he'd fit quite well into the team and style we play.

But he doesn't have a good head and has a stinking attitude.

He's had 3 clubs down South already for a reason, as Pa Broon alluded to in his recent interview.

What did Pa Broon say about him? Apart from the obvious.

• 5 months later...

Sheffield Wednesday striker Chris Maguire hopes his first goal for the club can help to re-energise his Hillsborough career.

The 24-year-old, who has not started a league game this season, scored the winner against Millwall on Tuesday.
"It was a great feeling to get the goal and I think everyone could see what it meant," he told BBC Radio Sheffield.
"I've got my head down in training and worked hard so hopefully it is starting to pay off now."
Maguire continued: "Obviously it's been a long season for myself, and difficult at times, but that's football and you just have to keep going.
"That goal will give my confidence a major lift and I'm looking to kick-on from here."
The former Aberdeen man joined Wednesday from Derby in the summer but injuries and loss of form mean he has featured just nine times.
His last-minute goal, having come on as a substitute, moved Dave Jones's side six points clear of the bottom three with five games to go, but the Scot is not taking safety for granted.
"You'd like to think we're safe but it's such a tough league," he added.
"Anyone can beat anyone on their day but we showed great character today and I'm sure we'll be fine."
The Owls travel to Yorkshire rivals Leeds, who are now one point and three places below them, on Saturday.

Sounds like he is tearing the Championship up.

hes doing more than you

Sheffield Wednesday striker Chris Maguire hopes his first goal for the club can help to re-energise his Hillsborough career.

The 24-year-old, who has not started a league game this season, scored the winner against Millwall on Tuesday.
"It was a great feeling to get the goal and I think everyone could see what it meant," he told BBC Radio Sheffield.
"I've got my head down in training and worked hard so hopefully it is starting to pay off now."
Maguire continued: "Obviously it's been a long season for myself, and difficult at times, but that's football and you just have to keep going.
"That goal will give my confidence a major lift and I'm looking to kick-on from here."
The former Aberdeen man joined Wednesday from Derby in the summer but injuries and loss of form mean he has featured just nine times.
His last-minute goal, having come on as a substitute, moved Dave Jones's side six points clear of the bottom three with five games to go, but the Scot is not taking safety for granted.
"Anyone can beat anyone on their day but we showed great character today and I'm sure we'll be fine."
The Owls travel to Yorkshire rivals Leeds, who are now one point and three places below them, on Saturday.

Very true. He can look back at the end of the season with some satisfaction in that case. I'm sure Maguire will think to himself "I may only have scored once this season, and not started a single game but at least I did more than that Harcus cunt on AFChat."

He was only good for us for about 6 months, formed a great partnership with Vernon.

Prior to his good spell, he showed flashes of what he was capable of but didn't really hit form until his last season with us.

From what I've heard he lacks the mental toughness and correct attitude to carve a really good career out of Football.

As it stands, he'll make a decent living out of it though, flitting between Championship and League one for the next few years.

he wont mate, because insignificants like you arent on his radar

you spend your time talking about him

think about that for a minute

hes doing more than you

Very true. He can look back at the end of the season with some satisfaction in that case. I'm sure Maguire will think to himself "I may only have scored once this season, and not started a single game but at least I did more than that Harcus cunt on AFChat."

So why did you bring me into it?

Of course Maguire is doing more in the Championship than I am you fucking moron, he's a professional footballer who plays there, I'm not.

Fucking hell.

• Upvote 2

Owl bastard.

Up the Blades!

Fuck off, united prick.

Family down the road are Wednesday season ticket holders and they all seem to rate Maguire and can't believe he's not given a chance. Have regular arguments with them on Facebook about him.