Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

What are you basing that on FnD? Hearts have a terrible record against the old firm this season (apart from the first game). Certainly haven’t raised to any occasion so far. Saying that I hope you’re right and they win, some on here saying they would rather Celtic won. Absolutely mental. Anybody but the arse cheeks.

The first game then

Plenty still care. Regardless of your post cup humiliation depression sucking the heart from you.

There are still five big games to come & right now. The next one is massive.

Lose or draw it & season could very well be over & with great implications for next season also.

Got to get something from this and secure European place asap. Little Huns will be up for it as they are sniffing European football for first time in ages and Clarke is a shrewd operator. Need a good performance down there and I have my doubts.

Injured/Suspended: Everyone

McInnes putting a lot of thought in to the line up this week;

Lewis

Ball Considine McKenna Lowe

Campbell Shinnie

Stewart May McLennan

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Devlin, Gleeson, Halford, Wilson, eRoss, Dangana

prediction: 0-0 Boooo

I think we will win one game (although I haven't a clue which one it will be) in the first 4 games, leaving us needing not to lose against Hivs to confirm a Euro place.

Hearts at home would be my bet.  I think we'll struggle against Kilmarnock next game.  We'll be lucky to get anything from Ibrox if they can still mathematically catch Celtic or still need points to guarantee 2nd.

Celtic at home could go either way, they should probably have won the title by then.

Yeah, there's still a possibility we might need to go to Easter Road and get something in the last game to clinch 3rd or 4th place

Hearts at home would be my bet.  I think we'll struggle against Kilmarnock next game.  We'll be lucky to get anything from Ibrox if they can still mathematically catch Celtic or still need points to guarantee 2nd.

Celtic at home could go either way, they should probably have won the title by then.

Yeah, there's still a possibility we might need to go to Easter Road and get something in the last game to clinch 3rd or 4th place

Will you give me 10/11 the tims draw no bet?

Will you give me 10/11 the tims draw no bet?