Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

How the fuck can the huns have a share issue and the share price remains the same?? They have been 20p for ever!

I thought if there are millions more shares in circulation the share price would drop. For what I see the company value has gone up!! ?

Took a look on follow follow, the shares don't appear to be on sale to the general hunnery. suggestion from reasonably sensible posters is that this is a conversion of the soft loans provided by their directors over the past few years into shares, thus reducing the debt owed by the club fairly substantially. I'm guessing this might be why the company value has risen?

14 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Maybe a shares issue is different from a conversion of soft loans, but its still more shares in the co than before which in a share issue would mean shares being diluted. 

FTH

They are diluted yes but the value is quite notional.

Unless someone is selling lots of shares at below the value, the value remains about where it is and the loan conversions are all set around that 20p Mark.

It's all on paper really since the shares can't be traded easily or in enough volume to affect the price much.

If they were listed and easily tradeable the value might be dropping in the way you expect

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's to encourage dafties to invest. "  Av goat shers in ra ranjurs, so ah huv, but"

It’s actually not.  It’s to let the clever people rotate im sure clean fully declared money through the club either converting debt to shares (in which case no new cash) or repaying debt in which case, em, no new money!

problem remains as before.  Keeping the stupid little people on side still drains millions, whoever’s it is.

And yet the 'in demand' linked with just abody star man Morelos had no multi-million pound offers come in at the last minute, except yet another fantasy bid reported by a random source

According to The Athletic, Rangers knocked back a £1.8m bid from an unnamed Italian club to take striker Alfredo Morelos on loan for the season, with an option-to-buy.

1 minute ago, thedandydon said:

And yet the 'in demand' linked with just abody star man Morelos had no multi-million pound offers come in at the last minute, except yet another fantasy bid reported by a random source

According to The Athletic, Rangers knocked back a £1.8m bid from an unnamed Italian club to take striker Alfredo Morelos on loan for the season, with an option-to-buy.

Aye I read that. It was hilarious. 

The Leeds 'interest' in their left back and Kent hasn't materialised either. 

And you'd have thought half of England were going to bid for Tavernier but lo and behold no cunt wants him either. 

1 minute ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I’d disagree.  Boy was unsaleable In his present condition and to take his true value now - £3m at best - shot a hole in their balance sheet as to spurious squad value. Better to hope he has a decent UEFA again and hope someone gets silly. 

I'd agree he is unfit in this window. Should have punted pre covid last January after the strong showing in Europa Group stages.

Rumour had it they had investors ready to come in on the back of the derby win plus a decent cash sum for Morelos.  If there had been any decent money genuinely on the table theyd have taken it.  There wasnt.  Combination of covid to the investors circumstances, whatever happened in Dubai plus them being generally shite (with Morelos clearly in the huff) on their return bollocksed that.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Rumour had it they had investors ready to come in on the back of the derby win plus a decent cash sum for Morelos.  If there had been any decent money genuinely on the table theyd have taken it.  There wasnt.  Combination of covid to the investors circumstances, whatever happened in Dubai plus them being generally shite (with Morelos clearly in the huff) on their return bollocksed that.

Jeezo, have you not learned to take SevCo and their rumours with a huge pinch of salt?

When the rumours are actually true, its an exception to the norm

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye I read that. It was hilarious. 

The Leeds 'interest' in their left back and Kent hasn't materialised either. 

And you'd have thought half of England were going to bid for Tavernier but lo and behold no cunt wants him either. 

Really surprised no club wanted to pay gazzilions for Tavernier. What with it being so hard to find a decent penalty taker nowadays. 

6 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

All to keep the gullible buying those season tickets .

1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

Alfredo Morelos could yet leave Ibrox with Qatari side Al Duhail reportedly considering a fresh move for the striker - amid claims it could even 'fast-track' him to PSG.

The transfer window remains open until October 25 in Qatar.

:hysterical::hysterical:

let me guess - the Daily Retard?  ?

4 hours ago, Lencarl said:

Alfredo Morelos could yet leave Ibrox with Qatari side Al Duhail reportedly considering a fresh move for the striker - amid claims it could even 'fast-track' him to PSG.

The transfer window remains open until October 25 in Qatar.

:hysterical::hysterical:

3 hours ago, NEM said:

let me guess - the Daily Retard?  ?

Probably a good guess.

Probably also fed by the Media Manager inside Ibrokes as SevCo are still desperate to flog him off.