Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

I see Will Vaulks has moved to Cardiff.

I tried to watch a few Falkirk games when Rogers was there (plenty tv coverage given the huns were in the division) and always thought he was a superb player in Scott Severin mould.

We need to be spotting those players at the start of their upward trajectory

We were in for him.

Naisy was injured most of last year and our record with vs without him is unbelievable. If we get a proper full season and he's fully recovered we're a totally different proposition. And he's in the bag. I've explained the delay.

Halkett think we're agreed. Top signing. I prefer us 4-5-1 rather than 3-6-1 which is so Levein. 3 exposes Berra into left full back territory and unless he's got that yard back close season I don't like seeing him out there.

Walker is a gamble. No question. But he was a real player for us on both assists and goals as well as in the dressing room plus connection with the fans. We have to bring him home and hope he gets his mojo back.

I'm really excited about Washington and immediately getting the no. 9 shirt shows he's to be a talisman type player. Goals stats are misleading as he's spent a good part of his career left wing. He's a top player though. Great signing Hearts.

Still think we need a GK, LB, RW, CF.

Starting to think a CF with an attacking 4 behind of:

Washington-Walker-Naismith-Mulraney

Although personally think Mulraney and Uche are subs and Lee and Clare aren't up to it at all.

Dunno. I think we're maybe gonna be OK. Certainly Shankland and gazumping Well for Aryibi would be nice.

Naisy was injured most of last year and our record with vs without him is unbelievable. If we get a proper full season and he's fully recovered we're a totally different proposition. And he's in the bag. I've explained the delay.

Halkett think we're agreed. Top signing. I prefer us 4-5-1 rather than 3-6-1 which is so Levein. 3 exposes Berra into left full back territory and unless he's got that yard back close season I don't like seeing him out there.

Walker is a gamble. No question. But he was a real player for us on both assists and goals as well as in the dressing room plus connection with the fans. We have to bring him home and hope he gets his mojo back.

I'm really excited about Washington and immediately getting the no. 9 shirt shows he's to be a talisman type player. Goals stats are misleading as he's spent a good part of his career left wing. He's a top player though. Great signing Hearts.

Although personally think Mulraney and Uche are subs and Lee and Clare aren't up to it at all.

Dunno. I think we're maybe gonna be OK. Certainly Shankland and gazumping Well for Aryibi would be nice.

Nobody cares.

An attacking 4, levien will struggle to play an attacking 1 and also this Halkett cunt, one season in the spfl and playing for a team that finished 9th no wonder all he could get was the team that finished 6th and he is another Hun reject that would walk bare footed to Ibrox if they thought he was good enough, and anyway nobody on this site could give a fuck about you or your brutal team, so please fuck off

• Upvote 4

“Naisy”. Gads.

For all the fk sticks that 'would be ok' with him signing for Aberdeen.

You lot are the types that would proudly call him 'Naisy' & for that alone you all should have been aborted.

For the ones that would be happy for him to sign for us but wouldn't stoop so low as to call him 'Naisy'.......well you lot are just wanks

For all the fk sticks that 'would be ok' with him signing for Aberdeen.

You lot are the types that would proudly call him 'Naisy' & for that alone you all should have been aborted.

For the ones that would be happy for him to sign for us but wouldn't stoop so low as to call him 'Naisy'.......well you lot are just wanks

Definite #cans