Margaret Thatcher

a1-don

Wankers the lot of you, she was the best leader since Churchill and we could really do with her now.

Keep your hate for the Huntley's, Blacks and Brady's of this World not an old lady who did a job to the best of her ability.Snide Blair was a million times worse and even lied to take us into illegal wars.

Time and time again she proved to be a face for a group of fox hunters. That party would have destroyed Scotland and very nearly did.

Wankers the lot of you, she was the best leader since Churchill and we could really do with her now.

Keep your hate for the Huntley's, Blacks and Brady's of this World not an old lady who did a job to the best of her ability.

Snide Blair was a million times worse and even lied to take us into illegal wars.

thatcher is and was an utter c**t

thatcher is and was an utter c**t

Aye; that's why the people voted her in 3TIMES!

You lot have short memories, she saved a dying Country and made house ownership a reality for the masses. My folks now live in a paid for house, if Maggie never came to power they'd still be paying rent money every Month, my old man is wheelchair bound so can't work, where would they have found the money to pay for it?

You lot have short memories, she saved a dying Country and made house ownership a reality for the masses. My folks now live in a paid for house, if Maggie never came to power they'd still be paying rent money every Month, my old man is wheelchair bound so can't work, where would they have found the money to pay for it?

Totally agree, a helluva lot of folks own property today that never would have if it hadn't been for Thatcher.

She also smashed the Unions that were crippling the country at that time.

She fucked the IRA big time, letting hunger strikers die and ordering a shoot to kill policy in NI

Out of interest how many posters were even around and of voting age during the Thatcher era?

The southern English voted her in three times. She never had a majority vote in Scotland.

She did well for herself on the back of the oil boom. She was a lucky cunt that after being fucked in the 70s the UK was given a massive lifeline. It was an economic boom that had fuck all to do with Thatcher and everything to do with North Sea oil.

Your rent point is laughable. There is a facility called housing benefit that would cover it.

My grandad was a miner. He's lucky that he was retired before that evil fuck set about destroying everything north of Watford.

She was a fucking cunt and the longer and slower it takes her to die the better.

Totally agree, a helluva lot of folks own property today that never would have if it hadn't been for Thatcher.

She fucked the IRA big time, letting hunger strikers die and ordering a shoot to kill policy in NI

Out of interest how many posters were even around and of voting age during the Thatcher era?

Great post, I lived and worked through her days in power and loved her.

I dread to think how Blair would have managed the IRA, she crushed them along with Scargill and co, he would have got into bed with them.

Great post, I lived and worked through her days in power and loved her.

I dread to think how Blair would have managed the IRA, she crushed them along with Scargill and co, he would have got into bed with them.

Worked where? Either in the oil industry or as a yuppy? The rest of the country was discarded. My family were lucky as we rode the oil boom but the North of England and basically the whole of industry was left in misery and decline.

Selfish cunt... She taught you well.

Why the fuck bring the IRA into it?

Dick.

The southern English voted her in three times. She never had a majority vote in Scotland.

She did well for herself on the back of the oil boom. She was a lucky cunt that after being fucked in the 70s the UK was given a massive lifeline. It was an economic boom that had fuck all to do with Thatcher and everything to do with North Sea oil.

Your rent point is laughable. There is a facility called housing benefit that would cover it.

My grandad was a miner. He's lucky that he was retired before that evil fuck set about destroying everything north of Watford.

She was a fucking cunt and the longer and slower it takes her to die the better.

Did your granda have a job for life working in a unprofitable mine that lost Millions every year, turn up on the days they weren't striking to dig a pittance of coal at a loss?

That's what was happening all over the Country, what would you do? just leave them mincing away or would you buy in cheap Chinese coal at a tenth of the price?

Remember this was a Country on its knees in debt from a decade of Labour power?

Keep spending and keep the boyos happy or face reality and pay off our debts?

We're at the same place now as we were in the Seventies.

I remember her, and I remember how much she despised the Scots.

Worked where? Either in the oil industry or as a yuppy? The rest of the country was discarded. My family were lucky as we rode the oil boom but the North of England and basically the whole of industry was left in misery and decline.

Selfish cunt... She taught you well.

Why the fuck bring the IRA into it?

Dick.

I worked in Aberdeen, England and Denmark, I was young and enjoying life, I went where work took me.

btw The IRA was a huge part of politics back then, Maggie beat them.