Season Ticket Numbers

Have you bought?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. vote for the one that fits you

• Bought for first time
    • Bought for first time in years
    • Bought again as always
    • Bought as usual but also childs etc.
    • Haven't renewed as normal but will under certain conditions (please state)
    • Don't normally buy but NO vote has made me
    • Will buy one with next pay (do not normally)
    • will buy with next pay (as do normally)
    • Bought again but wasn't going to if voted yes
    • other

A fair percentage already of newbies & returners etc. :applause:

Hopefully that's a good snippet of the bigger picture also :crossfingers:

Would encourage anyone that is swithering to just go & buy it cos now is the time to do it.

Now more than ever.

Hopefully we're in a position to want to strengthen in Jan for the right reasons for a change & not for desperate reasons :crossfingers:

Was a cash paying customer for every game I could make it to due to football playing constraints, but this will be 4th year since I retired from playing (some say I should have done it a lot sooner) and myself and Dean have had season tickets for each one.

Delighted to be honest at the way AFC have handled this "situation" and I would urge each and every person that can to back the club as much as they possibly can. There is now a huge opportunity for a turning of the Scottish football tide and Aberdeen need to be in the best position possible to get on it.

Will wait and see what happens re the new huns. If they aren't punished accordingly then I won't go back again until a completely new structure that isn't biased towards the biggest clubs is formed for Scottish football

Same as this for me. I'm an ex-season ticket holder and will be back on this basis along with the wife if the scum is sent to Div 3 minimum. Anything else and the game is pointless for me.

Will wait and see what happens re the new huns. If they aren't punished accordingly then I won't go back again until a completely new structure that isn't biased towards the biggest clubs is formed for Scottish football

Same for me. If they are, then I'll get 2.

Might still go to the odd game here and there like, but its all or nothing for me on the punishment.