Scotlands Useless Referees

Beaton had a lot of bad decisions yesterday, but one of the clearest examples of ineptitude was when he didn't give a free-kick and second yellow to Connolly.  Challenge was clumsy, missed the ball and took the man steaming straight passed him towards the goal.  I'd argue it was probably a red on it's own based on the Devlin one earlier in the year.  Waved play on though, no foul or dive...

Then it is the same two players involved in the actual red card given, which didn't appear deliberate to me.  There had been a couple of flailing elbows earlier in the game unpunished.    

Albeit I do accept the other point above that if it’s used to give the better players the opportunity to win more penalties then that would also fall in the arse cheeks favour. An arse cheek double whammy if you will.

Saturday was a case in point. Do you use VAR to award/support the technical foul for the pen or do you use it to highlight the leg trailing diving cunt.

The SFA tried to claim that the cans vanishing spray was too expensive for us to use when it first became a thing. No way will they be wanting to entertain the idea of VAR which will cost x100 more.

It would also show up our refs for the incompetent fools that they all are, not that we need any more proof.

Albeit I do accept the other point above that if it’s used to give the better players the opportunity to win more penalties then that would also fall in the arse cheeks favour. An arse cheek double whammy if you will.

Although handled correctly, it might reduce the number of penalties awarded to the bigots. 

• 4 months later...

Bobby Madden was reffing Barcelona. Actually don’t mind Madden. Let’s a lot go trying to keep the game moving.

He's one of the better ones.

He was fucking terrible in the 4-2 defeat this year. He was actually laughing during the whole McKenna / Morelos incident. Actually still surprised he sent off the cunt, about the only thing he got right that night.

There aren’t any Scottish refs that are decent. All shite and all cunts

• Upvote 1

He was fucking terrible in the 4-2 defeat this year. He was actually laughing during the whole McKenna / Morelos incident. Actually still surprised he sent off the cunt, about the only thing he got right that night.

There aren’t any Scottish refs that are decent. All shite and all cunts

I’d agree there are certain big decisions (that yes always seem to favour the huns) that he lets himself down on. Morelos McKenna I’m adult enough to deal with because they were both at it but same game he bottles McGregor on Ferguson. Similarly Griffiths not getting a penalty in a crucial arse cheek game also springs to mind.

But in general if two players are being fannies shouting “sir sir he nipped me causing me to go down like I’d been shot” I don’t have a problem with Madden calling them out for being fucking pussies and to fucking get on with it which he does tend to do.

Put it this way, glaring hun favouritism aside, I bet the players probably prefer playing under him than MacLean, Collum, Thomson and Robertson.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...