New Stadium Approved

I know a guy well who is pretty senior in Morrison Construction who are the principal contractor for the training facilities. Apparently they found some soft spots and recommended to the Dons that they needed dug out and properly secured with which was obviously going to cause a delay and cost extra £££.

Apparently they were told to leave them as they are and just horse on. So if one day an area on one of the pitches suddenly gives way and big Sam disappears down a hole you heard it here first.

• Downvote 1

I know a guy well who is pretty senior in Morrison Construction who are the principal contractor for the training facilities. Apparently they found some soft spots and recommended to the Dons that they needed dug out and properly secured with which was obviously going to cause a delay and cost extra £££.

Apparently they were told to leave them as they are and just horse on. So if one day an area on one of the pitches suddenly gives way and big Sam disappears down a hole you heard it here first.

Usual construction cunts trying to squeeze more money out of you.

Difficult to imagine they'd go through everything they've done to get this far and then this late on saying to the construction company to not bother doing it properly cause we don't want to wait an extra month. Although I suppose we wouldn't be the first company to ever take a unadvised short cut, if this is true

Difficult to imagine they'd go through everything they've done to get this far and then this late on saying to the construction company to not bother doing it properly cause we don't want to wait an extra month. Although I suppose we wouldn't be the first company to ever take a unadvised short cut, if this is true

Have you seen the shite housing SMC builds

GET IT BUILT!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like shite.

Sounds like shite.

My source is a very level headed and astute guy not prone to hyperbole. In his role he has regular contact with the guys on the ground running the project. He is also a massive Dons fan who goes to a lot of games and is definitely not the type to just pluck things out of the air to deliberately shed the club in a bad light.

• Downvote 1

My source is a very level headed and astute guy not prone to hyperbole. In his role he has regular contact with the guys on the ground running the project. He is also a massive Dons fan who goes to a lot of games and is definitely not the type to just pluck things out of the air to deliberately shed the club in a bad light.

Decent bite tbh.

How could we pass regulations and permitting if this was true? It obviously is not that big a risk.

Guest milne_afc

Sounds like shite to sensitive information in 3 posts.

Nae reason to doubt Shinniesta, he defends the club at every opportunity - don't see what he gains from making this up.

Typical of the Dons though, cheap bastards.

Sounds like shite to sensitive information in 3 posts.

Nae reason to doubt Shinniesta, he defends the club at every opportunity - don't see what he gains from making this up.

Typical of the Dons though, cheap bastards.

It does sound like shite to those not cynical enough to believe the club would do that...I am still sceptical but suppose you never know.