Sevco Thread

Guest the shepherd

They talk him up however in reality no one is interested in him other than a cheap gamble.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/west-ham-could-sign-rangers-forward-alfredo-morelos-for-5m-claims-source-1-4967096

£5m is a drop in the ocean to what they require to beat Celtic and get out of their financial hole.

Fuck me, his value has depreciated by over 50% in over a year since an alleged £11m bid by a fictitious Chinese club. It seems 29 goals in a season has an adverse effect on a player's market value

Guest the shepherd

Read the daily record hotline calls for a laugh last night. One of them was concerned the club would be liquidated again.

:laughing: :laughing:

If they get liquidated (again) what happens to their history this time?

Do they find another way to get those 50 titles?

The The Rangers will carry on the history

Billy on the wa and the cry wiz no surrender.

Now watch as the weegia simultaneously downplays how much the huns will be stung for here and goes into a frenzy reporting that unnamed Chinese clubs have bid £10M+ for the likes of Tavernier, Velcro Heid and the snake.

Guest the shepherd

I looked in, A Hun from Fraserburgh, A Tink from Fife, A Mink from Inverness, etc. etc.

Support your local teams you arseholes.

The 'Hun from Fraserburgh' is a full-on supporter of the paedophilic, IRA-sympathising mob min. I used to work with him. He once wrote to Jim Traynor to issue a grovelling apology that was read out on air when Traynor had his phone-in show on Radio Scotland as he previously got banned. He wears a green and white Celtic top but has a tattoo of John Greig on his right forearm.
Guest the shepherd

Oh no. The club have just hung themselves by denying us the blue pound. We'll probably go bankrupt now.

Have we actually been paid yet for the transfers of David Robertson and Stephen Wright?

This is possibly the gayest thing I have ever seen.

Any supporters who witness instances of unacceptable conduct can contact the ‘Tackle Textline’ on 07764 261302 in the strictest confidence.

Phil Boersma giving Durrant a coalie bag after his failed assault on Simmy was unacceptable conduct.

His actions caused an innocuous challenge to lead to a long term injury.

• Upvote 1

Phil Boersma giving Durrant a coalie bag after his failed assault on Simmy was unacceptable conduct.

His actions caused an innocuous challenge to lead to a long term injury.

boersma said tae the diver, I’ll give you a colybag aff the pitch it’ll mak you look pyoor hard. Oota fitba for 2 years. Get it up ye.

Oh no. The club have just hung themselves by denying us the blue pound. We'll probably go bankrupt now.

One of the best things about the Huns dieing was it stopped them coming out with their 'Scottish football will die without us' pish. Scottish football actually flourished without them, all except the paedos of course who quickly realised that without the huns their existence was meaningless.

Guest milne_afc

One of the best things about the Huns dieing was it stopped them coming out with their 'Scottish football will die without us' pish. Scottish football actually flourished without them, all except the paedos of course who quickly realised that without the huns their existence was meaningless.

No it didn't. It survived but the standard was as bad as I can remember. There was undeniable buzz about their first visit to Pittodrie.

They're pure panto.