Next Aberdeen Manager

Nae sure who id want as boss.

Id certainly start by offering it to Tony Doc. Serves a few purposes

1 - he is as good a shout as anyone for manager

2 - splitting up him and DMC might make DMC a bit more lf a risky appointment for the huns

3 - if DMC still persuades him to join theyll have to offer him more than they probably expected

After that id just put robson/sheerin in charge caretaker and take stock of the situation.

Id be ok to endorse Jack Ross but am not fully convinced whatsoever.

Neil Lennon... dont think its worth wasting our breathe

Robinson... not been a manager long enough in my opinion

Strachan.... surely your not serious

McLeish.... I think he is ill, genuinely. Watch out for Jimmy C announcement in another 5-10 years

Steve Clark... no thanks

if DMC has not fallen out with Milne then the two names Derek will no doubt put forward are Archibald and McIntyre

Robinson is a career worth following but not for us now

I liked Alan Archibald but is this season evidence that he got lucky at thistle last term.

Strachan will never manage us he fucking hates the club.

Also keep yogi Hughes away too.

Serious consideration has to be given to

Michael o Neill

Tommy wright

Eric Black.

Also throw in

Alan Stubbs

Of course tup will tell us derek adams is thee man

There are no obvious good quality, affordable candidates available at the moment. I'd rather invest the circa £1m compensation on the playing squad than waste it on some has been who has failed in another job somewhere. I'd be for taking a punt on Barry Robson.

Nae a bad idea. The only drawback being we would finish every match with three or four short of the full compliment, but on the plus side there would be no denying his commitment.

Robinson is a career worth following but not for us now

I liked Alan Archibald but is this season evidence that he got lucky at thistle last term.

Strachan will never manage us he fucking hates the club.

Also keep yogi Hughes away too.

Serious consideration has to be given to

Michael o Neill

Tommy wright

Eric Black.

Also throw in

Alan Stubbs

Of course tup will tell us derek adams is thee man

Anytime I think of Tommy Wright at Aberdeen FC I have a vision of it turning out the way it did for Terry Butcher at Hibernian. Manager who plays in a very direct physical style with a group of players he has had for a long time moves to a bigger club in the same league where more finesse is expected in the style of play and it backfires spectacularly.

How about a wild card? Nothing to lose.

Maybe Jim White? Or Paul Merton? Barney Crockett maybe?

I would go for Jacob personally. Either Rees Mogg or Delia Dandie. Tough choice.

Alec Neil my fav but he wouldn’t come.

First thing he must have no affiliation to the ugly sisters. Then must put his team out to attack and be aggressive against all opponents. I think Robinson fits my criteria if maybe a bit inexperienced either that or a foreign/ English manager with a bit to prove. It is a big job but he has a good base to work from especially with the young players we have coming through, namely Ross, Harvie, McKenna, Wright, Campbell all can prove big players under a manger willing to play them