Sevco Thread

Tea is for gays and the English.

Correct.  There's a boy at my work who's right into his tea.  Sits and drinks all these fruity berry teas and stuff... aye openly as if it's just a normal thing to do.  The tea bag looks like a used tampon.  Definite cave robber and probably a serial killer.

Aye here SF son - I was on your side (was just being a facetious prick towards manmams).

And dont concern yourself with what's going on - it's the classic facts (me) vs shite (fattits).

So  could we ask you for your opinion on getting pissed on? And should we adopt it as official Hat policy going forward?

Flat Shite

Hahaha nice :laughing:

Tea is for gays and the English.

I agree with Bri for once, tea is disgusting

I've never had a woman do a wee wee on me either, but I know I wouldn't like it.

You THINK(MT™️) you wouldn’t like it, but once that warm stuff drips all over your lips and neck, you’ll love it. The coffee you might not like.......

@piddler

The cretin sent off again

That'll cost them a few more million from his transfer fee.... 

Utter madness from Morelos.  Celtic team lines looked poor today I thought, and Tierney only half fit, Tcham and Edouard hardly played... thought the Huns might have been a chance.   But Morelos sent off after half an hour - any chance after that completely fucked.

That one incident says it all about why I have had enough of Scottish fitba. A thug like Brown with all his childish antics and a moron like Morelos - not a brain cell between them. If I was the likes of McKenna and Shinnie I'd be getting the hell out of what we call fitba pronto.

What has Scott Brown done wrong, that is punishable by the authorities?  On this occasion, you cannot blame Brown - wind-ups happen at every level of sport, every week.  Morelos has to take full responsibility.  The guy has to be mentally handicapped to repeatedly fall for stuff like this.  Even the Huns on social media are saying the same right now.

That one incident says it all about why I have had enough of Scottish fitba. A thug like Brown with all his childish antics and a moron like Morelos - not a brain cell between them. If I was the likes of McKenna and Shinnie I'd be getting the hell out of what we call fitba pronto.

Grow up