Scotland Women

Did the Swedish national team not get beat by an U15s boys club?

Their game is utterly pish. If they want to play fitba then fine, but I am fucking sick of seeing this shite all over the BBC page just to appease a minority of cunts who are obsessed with "equality".

^^This post is "utterly pish".

The womans game may be unsupported, underfunded, unappreciated and full of part time players but it's developing and progressing at a level that the Scottish mens game could only dream of. That's an undeniable fact. You can like it/believe it or not, doesn't really matter but the Scottish mens game is dying, it's almost a complete irrelevance. The womans game, by comparison in its own market, is thriving.

It's in the media just now because it's the only footballing achievement of any real note in Scotland in the last fuck knows how many years.

Just to be clear, I couldn't really give a fuck and I couldn't even tell you where the world cup is being played but your post was total shite.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The womans game may be unsupported, underfunded, unappreciated and full of part time players but it's developing and progressing at a level that the Scottish mens game could only dream of. That's an undeniable fact. You can like it/believe it or not, doesn't really matter but the Scottish mens game is dying, it's almost a complete irrelevance. The womans game, by comparison in its own market, is thriving.

It's in the media just now because it's the only footballing achievement of any real note in Scotland in the last fuck knows how many years.

Just to be clear, I couldn't really give a fuck and I couldn't even tell you where the world cup is being played but your post was total shite.

Aye but whats happening with Marquis?

Transvestite IMO. ^^^^

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It’s in France.

Did the Swedish national team not get beat by an U15s boys club?

Their game is utterly pish. If they want to play fitba then fine, but I am fucking sick of seeing this shite all over the BBC page just to appease a minority of cunts who are obsessed with "equality".

In fairness, if the men would achieve anything worth writing about, then I can see your point, but it is an achievement, and as a space filler, it's better than sports column inches filed with more toadying old firm sycophancy.

Also, its a good thing that our wifies are comparatively better than other wifies, in a similar way to schoolboy football.  It is great when our under 16s are better than other under 16s. 

I don't see results for youth teams and go...aye but they would get murdered by Real Madrid.

Nice for them that they are doing well relative to their opposition.

I've got no problem with them getting their day in the sun however I find the media are rather patronising towards them.

Last year when we got beat 6-0 by England, all you heard was that it was a tremendous achievement to reach the finals.

If they want to be treated as top class sportswomen, they should have got slaughtered in the MSM after that result.

Who cares if it’s shit ? So is our football compared to the elite men’s game. Doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate success. The women’s and girls game is growing in Scotland and things like this will boost it further.

There are only 2 real topics of conversation right now in Scottish football. 1 is the utter incompetence and blatant cheating at the SFA and how it affects the entire game, the other is the success of the WSFA. More than a little ironic how some sad wee cunts look straight past that and are happy to post things like 'womans fitba is shite end of story'. Don't ya think?

I'd say there must be a hell of a lot more right with the SWFA than the SFA. Mens game is a fucking joke. Womens is top of its tree, mens is buried under the fucking roots.

There are only 2 real topics of conversation right now in Scottish football. 1 is the utter incompetence and blatant cheating at the SFA and how it affects the entire game, the other is the success of the WSFA. More than a little ironic how some sad wee cunts look straight past that and are happy to post things like 'womans fitba is shite end of story'. Don't ya think?

I'd say there must be a hell of a lot more right with the SWFA than the SFA. Mens game is a fucking joke. Womens is top of its tree, mens is buried under the fucking roots.

Exactly. It might not be the best football but as a father of two girls I see these winners as great role models for my girls. I couldn't care less what they look like or what their sexual orientation is and think these types of comments should be left in the past.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I resist the PC pushing of females into male football. Female pundits. Female commentators. Women's games getting prime time coverage.

It's a minority of a minority sport. Wales and England just played to go to the world cup. In front of 5k spectators. Even women go to mens football.

Am I being sexist? No. Follow the attendances, viewing figures and sponsorship. It's a nothing game being pushed for reasons of equality rather than demand or interest.

I resist the PC pushing of females into male football. Female pundits. Female commentators. Women's games getting prime time coverage.

It's a minority of a minority sport. Wales and England just played to go to the world cup. In front of 5k spectators. Even women go to mens football.

Am I being sexist? No. Follow the attendances, viewing figures and sponsorship. It's a nothing game being pushed for reasons of equality rather than demand or interest.

Agreed.

You're still a hun cunt though.

Anyway...

...a few years back there was a fad for celebrity boxing matches. In one of them Chyna, about as ripped a female as you're going to get, was put up against a fat, Italian car mechanic called joey Buttafuouco.  While Chyna was famous for being buff, masculine, and having a clit like a baby carrot, Buttafuouco was famous for fucking a 16 year old and eating pies. 

Here's what happens when you put a female athlete up against a fat mess of a guy. 

• Upvote 2

And also the BBC have no live sport, so this fills all their minority/gender boxes and it's dirt cheap.