Aberdeen V Celtic

We'd have been 2 up at half time if Wilson hadn't fucked his chance.

That's the guy who was brought in to be our talisman, that's who all the DNA money supposedly goes on.

Again, like I said, something needs changed from top to bottom. We won't beat Celtic every game but the comfortable defeats for them are getting boring.

Ach, don't agree. Think the club is in a healthy position. Need a good window however.

Ach, don't agree. Think the club is in a healthy position. Need a good window however.

I think we were in a healthy position prior to this season. Shocking recruitment has resulted in us going backwards.

Training ground will hopefully attract a few better players in, or at the very least allow our players to hone their profession. Some of our play with the ball is eye bleeding shit and I salute anyone who was at Pittodrie today sitting through that.

Match turned on our missed chances. We just can't miss those and expect anything against the victims. Clear how badly we'll miss Shinnie, he'll be hard to replace. McKenna, no offers yet that are being reported so just have to wait and see with that. GMS? meh!

I can fully recommend not watching our games. it doesn't affect the result and you don't have to endure such pish. 

Imagine there'll be plenty current season ticket holders doing this next season. A worry for the club.

Biggest summer transfer window since McInnes took over. If he fucks it (again) he'll be gone by Christmas.

It was nice of Celtic to keep it down to just 3 goals. Maybe Neil Lennon isn't such a bad chap after all.

They weren't up to much, some of their passing was sloppy as fuck yet still strolled it 3-0 in the end.

Wilson missing the sitter was the turning point, if that had went in then I believe we would have won it.

5 win, 1 draw and 23 defeats for McWinless against Celtic going back to 2013/14 season.

I imagine most clubs have similar stats against Celtic during that time. However worrying that we have been closest to Celtic during this time and still miles from them. And a lot of games haven't really been contests. One half of my wants to be ambitious when it comes to matching up to them and having a go and so on and the other half realistic, and acknowledging the massive gulf in finances and the fact as their closest rival they've come to hate us a fair bit and acknowledge the need to raise their game. I don't know. It's shit.

They weren't up to much, some of their passing was sloppy as fuck yet still strolled it 3-0 in the end.

Wilson missing the sitter was the turning point, if that had went in then I believe we would have won it.

How often did we just punt the ball up the field, to be immediately picked up by a Celtic player. Just not good enough.

I imagine most clubs have similar stats against Celtic during that time. However worrying that we have been closest to Celtic during this time and still miles from them. And a lot of games haven't really been contests. One half of my wants to be ambitious when it comes to matching up to them and having a go and so on and the other half realistic, and acknowledging the massive gulf in finances and the fact as their closest rival they've come to hate us a fair bit and acknowledge the need to raise their game. I don't know. It's shit.

Seen this earlier which is quite interesting (shorter time frame from my original post obviously)

Seen this earlier which is quite interesting (shorter time frame from my original post obviously)

[/size]
As I have said many many times. As soon as the league got anything close to having some decent competition other than just Celtic.

McInnes would be shown up for the blatantly average (at best) manager he is.

He has been lucky enough to be with is at the best time since the slightly more level playing field days of Fergie days in terms of budgets. He has had the advantage for the most part of being the second biggest fish in the pond & even when the Huns came back they were still a complete shambles with Pedro in charge.

I love what McInnes has done for us behind the scenes etc. but he has had an easy ride & that easy ride has ended.

He should have walked a couple of seasons ago if for nothing else but to protect the exaggerated credit he had.