New Stadium Approved

Couldn't find another suitable thread for this but got it forwarded to me from someone in the office.

Some of you others may have heard the same rumours??

Apparently after the training ground announcement and opening it will be announced that Stewart is standing down and HE is taking over as chairman a but if a wobble as he said if he didn’t get the chairmanship he was taking away his money ....

Apparently three or four other board members going to .... skinner / buchan and jack ... I’m told but no confirmation that the places will be filled by Americans ....

Heard that Duncan and Derek will be told they are on a shoggly peg apperantly Duncan already put out feelers for ‘other’ jobs and is trying hard for an sfa position ... Derek won’t stay long as he won’t have the free range or position that Stewart have him he will be confined to TEAM matters only future transfers and stuff like that goes to the board Derek only responsible to suggest who he would want ??? So DM certainly won’t like that but he has the security of a 2 year contract....

Anna has already gone and is working on garden leave...

I’m thinking that Tom might get the CEO position if They get rid of Duncan ... Rod is Cormack’s inside yes man .....

Lots of changes ahead .....

All of the above could be bull, but no smoke without fire...

Couldn't find another suitable thread for this but got it forwarded to me from someone in the office.

Apparently after the training ground announcement and opening it will be announced that Stewart is standing down and HE is taking over as chairman a but if a wobble as he said if he didn’t get the chairmanship he was taking away his money ....

Apparently three or four other board members going to .... skinner / buchan and jack ... I’m told but no confirmation that the places will be filled by Americans ....

Heard that Duncan and Derek will be told they are on a shoggly peg apperantly Duncan already put out feelers for ‘other’ jobs and is trying hard for an sfa position ... Derek won’t stay long as he won’t have the free range or position that Stewart have him he will be confined to TEAM matters only future transfers and stuff like that goes to the board Derek only responsible to suggest who he would want ??? So DM certainly won’t like that but he has the security of a 2 year contract....

I’m thinking that Tom might get the CEO position if They get rid of Duncan ... Rod is Cormack’s inside yes man .....

The way he just opened up his speech sounded like a tribute to Milne other than a thank you.

Had heard Cormack threatened to pull the funding for the training ground if it wasn't named after him.  Do like the other rumours though, be VERY interesting to see what happens.